GDT: Maple Leafs @ Oilers || 8PM EST

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aashir Mallik

Apr 19, 2019
If you're talking about the goal that was just scored, Liljegren was covering a guy and Kampf for some reason was there with him leaving a 2 on 1 where Brodie was trying to cover.
I’m talking about when Mcdavid scored his second. He walked around Liljegren and scored a weak one on samsonov. He went sorta 3on1

All Mod Cons

Sep 7, 2018
The leafs are screwed either way. Because whether dubas stays or goes, there is a mess to clean up, guys dubas brought in on expiring contracts and a matthews and nylander extensions because dubas thought it was a great idea to sign matthews to 5 yrs with a NTC in the 5th year. MLSE will find another dufas to hire and rinse and repeat
But I don't think they can bring someone else in and say, ok this is what we've got, oh and sort Matthews out in the next few weeks please. The prospective GM would be like well gee, thanks.

Dubas played it right here. Between Matthews and Marner he'll be here for a while.

Surely with the amount of mortgaging the future he did, he must have a contract signed. MLSE playing the game of well do it for your GMs future to the players.

Gilmour1996

Oct 16, 2022
You'd be depressed if you just lost your giraffe.

have-you-seen-my-giraffe-9781471163357_hr.jpg

CabanaBoy5

Feb 17, 2013
Woodbridge
This lack of passion from Matthews is really disconcerting. He looks like he’s skating in mud. He has to have some underlying issue we’re not aware of. Cause if that’s not the case and he plays like this in the playoffs, I’m afraid he’ll never be that guy that can carry a team. If that’s the case, and we lose in the first round, then he should be the one to go this summer.

nuck

Schrodingers Cat
Aug 18, 2005
They may have been a bit rattled after the lineup turnover, as many predicted could happen. That and Sami seems to be either really good or really bad and this was not a good night. Plus the Leafs have had a bit of a run against the Oil and it was bound to end at some point. Some times you just gotta watch Connor work.

rocketman588

Jan 15, 2021
Why did we trade for an upper tier C to play him with JT on the wing

Have we not learned yet from the naz trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad