GDT: Maple Leafs @ Oilers || 8PM EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nhlpowerweek

Senor
Oct 5, 2022
I think we play really well tonight, boys should be psyched.
They is sire. Totally getting their swerve on. We gotta love life now as leafs followers. Gives us so much detalje on this sports shit. Remember to pray also and eat healthy as well. Even alkaline. Distilled water is also key

• Haha
Reactions: Auston 316

SoftDumpNtheCorner88

Jul 5, 2020
Not looking for a barn burner here.

Want to see solid hockey possession, with good hits, defense and play with an edge.

I just want to see this team harder to play against and annoying the other team where they take penalties and instead of us whining about them taking liberties because they can catch us, we actually fight back in the scrums.

3-1 Leafs.

DOMINATING in stats

Last edited:

bax

Mar 4, 2011
Canada
Was it McCabe who offered to switch or was he asked? Either way decent move by him for sure.

HockeyVirus

Woll stan.
Nov 15, 2020
Tampa is something crazy like 14-1-2 in their last several home games. To me, getting home ice advantage is just as important as the new additions

When you also consider our home record being similar, mainly due to Samsonov's performances at home.. Yeah it is very important and no reason we shouldn't easily finish with home ice

Nhlpowerweek

Senor
Oct 5, 2022
Has any one of yall seen the series: The league. Its aaaight. 21min episodes bout fantasy nfl league with their lives and wifes and dirt. Pretty, pretty, pretty funny. Wish it was hockey though

bbgobie

Sep 19, 2009
What's the rest of the d pairings?

Reilly/liljegren?
McCabe/Brodie
Gio/Holl?

rojac

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 5, 2007
Waterloo, ON
Guess what's happening Saturday in Vancouver
The same thing that happened last Saturday when Boston was in town.

These start times are because of TV. Edmonton is playing at 6pm MT tonight because Sportsnet is doing a single national game tonight. In three weeks, Edmonton has a home game at 8:30 MT against Arizona because it’s the second game of a Wednesday night doubleheader.

BTP

Apr 28, 2013
for some reason im not too hyped about this game.
i cant wait to face the rangers though.... in the last f***ing game of the year where it will mean nothing and half our line up will be rested. lol

HockeyVirus

Woll stan.
Nov 15, 2020
Oilers talking about Ekholm like he's the second coming of Gretzky on their board. :towel:

That's Oilers fans for you. They can't even see the irony in saying we think every player is the best and were always winning the cup when they do the same shit. They spent a decade going to be winning the cup then picking 1st OA. McDavid is legit but the rest of that roster is over rated garbage for the most part

Lightsol

Aug 2, 2005
What did I miss? Timmins was waived?
Over in the trade thread, there was an idiot who called for the Leafs to waive Conor Timmins to save enough money to keep Alex Kerfoot. The thread's general reacton was as expected: :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad