OT: Madison Square Garden Renovations (Part VI)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

HockeyBasedNYC

Feeling it
Aug 2, 2005
Here
No pics? I'm dying to see this.

picture.php

That's from today. They raised up the bottom portion of the scoreboard frame by about 5-10 feet, probably to make it easier to install components.

Can't wait to see it finished. If its anything like the new Panasonic scoreboards in LA and Florida we're in for a treat. Gotta think MSG spared no expense with the design. The oval/round top is going to look unbelievable flush to the ceiling. Sorely needed too.

Last edited:

NYRFAN218

King
May 2, 2007
New York, NY
Stopped by MSG today and they had the lobby doors open so I got my first real glimpse as to what it looked like. Not the best pictures but it was the best I could do with my phone and the gate.

by38.jpg

bs3t.jpg

ratdog07067

Aug 4, 2011
Woodbridge, NJ
I knew they were named that - the pic I posted was the first one I noticed where you could see the name on the bridge.

Speaking of names, has the Budweiser Fan Deck been replaced by the Lounges?

GordonGecko

First Ping Pong Ball
Oct 28, 2010
New York City
I knew they were named that - the pic I posted was the first one I noticed where you could see the name on the bridge.

Speaking of names, has the Budweiser Fan Deck been replaced by the Lounges?

yeah they killed the east balcony, no public deck there anymore. If you take the bridges from the west balcony, you'll walk directly into the stair towers

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad