GDT: LXI | "Why You Heff To Be Bad?" | Oilers vs. Ducks | 2.21.15 | 5:00PM | SN1

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

KlimasLoveChild

Feb 25, 2012
Seriously Scrivens should never leave the net. He's horrible at handling the puck.

I really haven't seen worse in the last 20 years. For a supposed smart guy he is pretty slow to adjust. :huh: He can be a back up next year and play 20 games if they staple his ass to the crease. :shakehead

Kind of funny considering how bad Dubnyk was, the gimmicky Roloson baseball swing, and Cujo playing everything off his back hand....scrivens takes it to a different level

Last edited:

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
Scrivens should have an invisible fence set up outside of the crease so that it shocks him when he wanders outside of the crease. He makes the worst decisions with the puck on his stick and couldn't stick handle if his life depended on it.

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
It's amazing that we out shot them considering we had something like 1 or 2 shots after about 10 minutes.

DarkSaturn

Sep 10, 2008
Kesler still a punk.

Purcell still bringing the least impact per lb. of any player in the NHL.

IAGTTAYM

Dec 15, 2006
Bad start, but we got going later in the period. Oesterle moving the puck well, joining the rush too, solid start to his NHL career.

nexttothemoon

and again...
Jan 30, 2010
Northern AB
Oilers are really ******** the bed with some key players out... which is somewhat to be expected but it's still disappointing seeing them revert back to Eakins levels of effort and determination out there.

nexttothemoon

and again...
Jan 30, 2010
Northern AB
I'm a little surprised Musil has never had a sniff at the NHL level yet. I know he's still young... but they've had Nurse, Marincin, Klefbom, Hunt, Davidson and now even Oesterle up... and not a mention of ever giving Musil a cup of coffee.

Is he basically a complete bust?

Rafters

Aug 10, 2003
Medicine Hat
Visit site
Oilers are really ******** the bed with some key players out... which is somewhat to be expected but it's still disappointing seeing them revert back to Eakins levels of effort and determination out there.

Sharks scored in the first minute.....but a respectable push back in the second half of the period

K1984

Feb 7, 2008

Shaky start, but they were fine in the second half of the first. Surprised you think effort has been an issue, they look like they're working it me.

KlimasLoveChild

Feb 25, 2012
I'm a little surprised Musil has never had a sniff at the NHL level yet. I know he's still young... but they've had Nurse, Marincin, Klefbom, Hunt, Davidson and now even Oesterle up... and not a mention of ever giving Musil a cup of coffee.

Is he basically a complete bust?

For where he was picked I'd say so. From everything I've read in the last year or two his top end is as a 6/7 dman. Pretty sad for where he was taken. Considering how this oragnaization operates I'm preparing myself for Debrusk's kid to be selected with that late first rounder. Does anyone have a scouting report on Jake Debrusk? :shakehead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad