GDT: LXI | "Why You Heff To Be Bad?" | Oilers vs. Ducks | 2.21.15 | 5:00PM | SN1

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Del Preston

Mar 8, 2013
KmCsSKh.gif

Replacement*

Checked out
Apr 15, 2005
Hiking
Good news about tonights game is virtually nobody will be watching. Most eyes being tuned into the Kings-Sharks stadium series.

unlike the debacle in Toronto on National Network. HNIC with the Oil getting clubbed like baby seals..:cry:

Don't have a good feeling about this game and won't be watching it as a primary. This will get my channel surf attention only. Kind of worried we see some players completely giving up in this one.

Playa Hejda

Oct 9, 2013
#yeg
GDT Tune for the older crowd.

How the hell did the 70's happen? I mean, even in the midst of a two decade long coke bender someone must have come down long enough to question why Disco Duck was a thing. I mean, look at the damn ducks in that video, they weren't even trying at that point.

Replacement*

Checked out
Apr 15, 2005
Hiking
How the hell did the 70's happen? I mean, even in the midst of a two decade long coke bender someone must have come down long enough to question why Disco Duck was a thing. I mean, look at the damn ducks in that video, they weren't even trying at that point.

When I saw Katy Perry with the dancing sharks it was if 3 decades had never occurred. :help:

Oh, and I couldn't stand disco.

Is it a little strange that this is he first time I'd ever seen this video...lol

Would turn the channel then as soon as this crap came on.

Last edited:

Dorian2

Define that balance
Jul 17, 2009
Edmonton
Good news about tonights game is virtually nobody will be watching. Most eyes being tuned into the Kings-Sharks stadium series.

unlike the debacle in Toronto on National Network. HNIC with the Oil getting clubbed like baby seals..:cry:

Don't have a good feeling about this game and won't be watching it as a primary. This will get my channel surf attention only. Kind of worried we see some players completely giving up in this one.

I'm thinking they might give Anaheim a hard time tonight. They had a semi stinker last night (but against that stupid, boring trap happy chappies).

They also tend to rise above with the good teams.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
When I saw Katy Perry with the dancing sharks it was if 3 decades had never occurred. :help:

Oh, and I couldn't stand disco.

Is it a little strange that this is he first time I'd ever seen this video...lol

Would turn the channel back then as soon as this crap came on.

Wait... What would you have done if you had saw Katy Perry 3 decades ago?

:naughty:

Replacement*

Checked out
Apr 15, 2005
Hiking
I'm thinking they might give Anaheim a hard time tonight. They had a semi stinker last night (but against that stupid, boring trap happy chappies).

They also tend to rise above with the good teams.

more my take;

better audio, no ducks version;) ;

Last edited:

Replacement*

Checked out
Apr 15, 2005
Hiking
Wait... What would you have done if you had saw Katy Perry 3 decades ago?

:naughty:

Dancing sharks would have caused some sobriety. Other than that I dunno. Pink Floyd having flying pigs was scary enough.:laugh:

If anybody had a pink unicorn I was straight into therapy..

McShogun99

Aug 30, 2009
Edmonton
Saturday night nationally televised game, can't see anything going wrong....

9-1 Ducks, Scrivens reinjures his hamstring, Petry blows out his knee in the press box and Mac T rehires Eakins to coach the third period. Going into the third the Oilers are leading 1-0.

davidsitar

Apr 12, 2011

The game starts at 5 and the stadium series game starts at 8PM MST.

Jumptheshark

Rebooting myself
Oct 12, 2003
Somewhere on Uranus

well growing up in the 70's I can tell ya it was a strange time--now that I am older I realize that there were a lot of funky drugs being used back then by a lot of people

Jumptheshark

Rebooting myself
Oct 12, 2003
Somewhere on Uranus
great thing about growing up in the 70's? did not realize how many pot jokes there were in childrens TV shows

Never understood why my older brother loved watching scooby doo with me every saturday morning till I was about 15-and re watched some of the episodes---the writers must have smoked up a storm writing some of the story lines and the artist had fun with pot pictures that unless you were in on it--you would not realize what they were

Soli

Supervision Required
Sep 8, 2005
Completely wrong on the goaltending matchup. Both Gibson and Scrivens will play back-to-back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad