LW/RW Nikita Chibrikov (2021, 50th, WPG)

jimsabo21

Jul 2, 2011
Just scored a beauty against KHL champs in the pre-season game playing for the U20 NT.

Obviously it is pre-season and Avangard is not icing it's ususal lineup. But as for Chibrikov I guess he is at this point a lock for the U20 NT as an underager.

Any place to see the video of this goal?

FlyguyOX

Jun 29, 2018
Not getting much ice time at all. Is it still best for his development to be with SKA in the KHL or should he be in the VHL?

Atas2000

Jan 18, 2011
Lines for the NT game tomorrow against Finland.

White unit:: Aleksandr Nikishin – Sergej Telegin, Daniil Vovchenko – Dmitrij Voronkov – Dmitrij Rashevskij;

Blue unit: Shakir Muhamadullin – Aleksandr Elesin, Vitalij Abramov – Artem Galimov – Nikita Tertyshnyj;

Red unit: Arsenij Koromyslov – Semen Chistjakov, Nikita Chibrikov – Nikita Guslistov – Marat Husnutdinov;

Green unit: Nikita Smirnov – Nikita Novikov, Ivan Chehovich – Ivan Zinchenko – Matvej Michkov.

Chibrikov's line are U20 kids for the upcoming WJC along with some others on this roster.

Atas2000

Jan 18, 2011
He finally got numbers in the 3rd game(just like the whole team), but he was arguably the best forward on the team over the course of three games while the team stuggled a lot in the first two. Again, it will probably go unnoticed because Michkov deservingly will get the hype(obviously he is on another level as a 16 years old) and technically Galimov and Voronkov will have one point more, but Chibrikov was the most dangerous guy in all three games, created the most chances and I am glad in the final game he got rewarded with points.

Dr Quincy

Jun 19, 2005
Usual up/down process of the SKA system, rather unpredictable stuff for someone outside the organization. Although I also have a suspicion that they might want to try the Chibrikov-Svechkov-Michkov line in the MHL conditions first, aiming for the WJC.
That line seems to be working in the 2 games they've played. Insane numbers.

Atas2000

Jan 18, 2011
That line seems to be working in the 2 games they've played. Insane numbers.
As they should. All three guys are too good for the MHL at this point, but it doesn't matter now a couple of weeks before WJC camp.

Atas2000

Jan 18, 2011
I’m guessing also the cumulative effect of all of the players added in recent weeks to the senior club, as I see that Marchenko and Morozov (and possibly others) were pushed down to the VHL.
This will be tryouts for some new players. Also WJC players are soon off to WJC camp.

Joe Hallenback

Mar 4, 2005
As they should. All three guys are too good for the MHL at this point, but it doesn't matter now a couple of weeks before WJC camp.

What kind of player do you think he is like a Kucherov or Kaprizov or someone else? I was told by some scout friends that we stole him in the 2nd and they think he might be a top 10 player from this draft

Reactions: FlyguyOX

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad