LW Cole Eiserman - Boston Uni (2024, 20th, NYI)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

GermanSpitfire

EU Video Scout for McKeen’s | Rest Easy #13
Jul 20, 2020
www.mckeenshockey.com
The Gophers have 13 forwards on the roster for next year, and the three most likely options to get to 15 (Jimmy Clark, Beckett Hendrickson, and potential 5th year Colin Schmidt) are showing indications of playing elsewhere or moving on.

This is leading some of us to believe they might be trying to find a way to get Eiserman on campus in the fall.
Hendrickson is going USHL next year.

Bonin21

May 1, 2014
He's not even 17, that doesn't make a lot of sense, and I doubt his schooling is advanced enough to enroll that early. He will likely take the normal path and complete his USNDTP career and then enroll in school the following year.
Yes, that is the most likely. That's why I said "might".

Hendrickson is going USHL next year.
I know. That's why I said that.

William H Bonney

Feb 27, 2002
Colorado
Setting aside the school credit acceleration unknown, Eiserman could definitely play in the NCAA next year. Whether or not it's the best thing for his development is another. I don't see how another year with the NTDP hurts him, though. He'll be playing a mostly NCAA / International schedule.

Similar to Cooley's decision this summer, Eiserman is in a win/win situation assuming he could accelerate.

Ryan Van Horne

aka Scribe
Dec 1, 2005
Halifax
118 goals and 61 assists for 179 points in 108 games this season. Wow.
Are you adding up all of these totals from Elite Prospects?
1691248915986.png

If so, I'm not sure that's accurate. I could be wrong on this, but the USNTDP Juniors total reflects the goals that he scored for either U17 or U18 team against USHL competition. That means you're counting those goals twice.

Same goes for the WHC-17 totals and WJC-18 totals. They are broken down to show you how much he scored at those tournaments, but would already be factored into the respective totals for U17 and U18 teams -- on top two lines.

His season totals are 62 games played, 69 goals, 35 assists for 104 points.

IWillMakeTheNHL

May 13, 2023
Are you adding up all of these totals from Elite Prospects?
View attachment 733666

If so, I'm not sure that's accurate. I could be wrong on this, but the USNTDP Juniors total reflects the goals that he scored for either U17 or U18 team against USHL competition. That means you're counting those goals twice.

Same goes for the WHC-17 totals and WJC-18 totals. They are broken down to show you how much he scored at those tournaments, but would already be factored into the respective totals for U17 and U18 teams -- on top two lines.

His season totals are 62 games played, 69 goals, 35 assists for 104 points.
You are probably right it did see excessive to have played 108 games in 6-7 months.

William H Bonney

Feb 27, 2002
Colorado
He needs 58 goals this season to break Cole Caufield's overall NTDP record.

Good start so far as he has 5 goals (+3 assists) in his first 4 games.

Nabrules

Nov 5, 2018
He’s definitely 1 dimensional but but a dimension to have, especially considering his playmaking it’s bad. I think he can be a legit 40 goal scorer who can also put up around 40 assists

95snipes

Dec 11, 2019
Classic Cole Eiserman game against Omaha. Dude just scores goals.

First two goals were breakaways on nice feeds from EJ Emery. First goal five hole, second backhand shelf. Once he's in alone, you might as well line up at center ice because he's going to score.

Hat trick goal was a nice release from the top of the circles.

Reactions: Pavel Buchnevich

JiggsNY

Sep 14, 2016
New York
Fingers crossed for Bentley

Seriously though, would love to see him and Hagens together in college. Seems like they don’t play with each other much anymore at the NTDP though are they?

Last edited:

BKarchitect

Oct 12, 2017
Kansas City, MO
Oh wow…huge flip for BU.

Figures he’d end up with Celebrini, his SSM buddy. That’s if Celebrini doesn’t go pro right after the draft. But there’s a chance now for them to be reunited on the Terriers for 24-25. I hope it happens.

In theory, BU-BC that season could feature Celebrini and Eiserman and maybe even both Lane and Cole Hutson plus Willander vs Hagens and the BC 05’s flock of stars. Could be one of the most talent loaded games in college hockey history. Or at least up there with the likes of recent Michigan vs Minnesota clashes.

Reactions: JLFGoNicsGo11

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad