LW Colby Barlow - Owen Sound Attack, OHL (2023, 18th, WPG)

Atoyot

Jul 19, 2013
Kyle Connor is an elite puck handler at full speed. I don't think Barlow comes close in that regard. Barlow is stronger and more ready for puck battles.

Their ability to beat goalies is similar and what really sets them apart from other players.
Barlow is most effective away from the puck by my view. He's great at finding soft spots and even if he doesn't get a perfect pass he can one time it like it was a perfect pass. He could be an elite complementary player, but I don't get the sense that he'll drive anything by himself. Honestly Barlow probably has a better one timer than Connor right now.

Reactions: hn777

CrosbyStaalsAndNash

Apr 25, 2014
winnipeg
Coming into tonights game he had 18 goals, 27 points in 19 games since returning from injury.
After tonights game, he's up to 20 goals, 29 points in his last 20 games.

Dreaming of the day he's on a line with Lambert and McGroarty. Lethal mix of skill, size and speed.

Reactions: hn777

Peasy

May 25, 2012
Star Shoppin
Mans been red hot since coming back from injury.

Definitely had a slow start to the season, but he was having some illness stuff with the Jets before going back to the OHL and then obviously missed a decent chunk due to injury. Could help explain the slow start. Been looking more like himself since coming back. 21 points and 14 goals in his last 10.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad