LW Arseniy Gritsyuk - SKA St.Petersburg, KHL (2019, 129th, NJD)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

NJ DevLolz

The Many Saints of Newark
Sep 30, 2017
He is this time on the NT for the Euro Hockey Tour stage at home in Russia. Deserved. And that is basically the KHL's best roster traditionally for the home stage of EHT.
Do you think he’s NHL ready next year?

OgeeOgelthorpe

Riccis per 60 record holder
Feb 29, 2020
This kid's name makes him sound like he's the love child of Gritty's good will tour to Russia.

The flyers need to trade for him just for the PR alone.

Reactions: John Pedro

barriers

Feb 10, 2020

Probably not but it's not inconceivable by any means. I would've said the same thing about Mercer and I would have been wrong. He's got another year left on his KHL deal anyway if I'm not mistaken.

Figgie

Apr 24, 2018
Finland

His contract ends after 22/23 season so he will play at least one more year in KHL. I think that KHL is an great place for him to develop his game and looks he is getting more and more ice time which is the most important thing. He plays in the same team with Nail Yakupov and have more points than him :cool:

Reactions: Guttersniped

Atas2000

Jan 18, 2011
This is a question that should be answered after the playoffs. But you can use Chinakhov as a measuring stick. I don't think he is NHL ready and he should have stayed for another year.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad