LW Arseniy Gritsyuk - SKA St.Petersburg, KHL (2019, 129th, NJD)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Favin

Jun 24, 2015
Toronto
On a bit of a hot streak. 6 pts in last 8 games. Now up to 4g, 4a, 8 pts in 15 gp. And being rewarded with more ice-time, but still only playing 3rd line minutes (up to about 13/14 min per game).

Perhaps we'll see a breakout if they shift him into top-6 role.

SoundAndFury

May 28, 2012
If you see the TOI of yesterday's game, only 4 forwards played more than 14 minutes and those are guys that play all situations.

Tough to call those "3rd line minutes". It's basically the same usage Chinakhov got, the same usage Marchenko or Rashevsky are getting. It's not 3rd line minutes, more like offensive-assignments-only minutes. I don't think one could expect much more of a breakout or role increase.

Last edited:

Favin

Jun 24, 2015
Toronto
If you see the TOI of yesterday's game, only 4 forwards played more than 14 minutes and those are guys that play all situations.

Tough to call those "3rd line minutes". It's basically the same usage Chinakhov got, the same usage Marchenko or Rashevsky are getting. It's not 3rd line minutes, more like offensive-assignments-only minutes. I don't think one could expect much more of a breakout or role increase.

"3rd line minutes" meaning there are essentially 6-8 forwards getting more TOI than him on any given night. There is more coming.

SoundAndFury

May 28, 2012
"3rd line minutes" meaning there are essentially 6-8 forwards getting more TOI than him on any given night. There is more coming.
Like I said, the only way for him to get more minutes would be to start playing on the PK which isn't going to happen. With Ava trading for Soshnikov and Cehlarik coming back to the lineup soon-ish, there definitely is not more coming.

Reactions: Flynn84

WetWholphin

Sep 4, 2021
https://hfboards.mandatory.com
i havent watched him play enough to have a good understanding of his game. could anybody be so kind to give me a run down of what his game is like? potential upside? i watched his performance in the WJC u20 and i was pretty happy with it.

Jason MacIsaac

Jan 13, 2004
Halifax, NS
Elite Prospects - KHL Stats 2021-2022

He's 2nd in PPG amongst all U21 players.
Playing 4 minutes less per game. He has averaged 11:40 a game per season. That is between 3rd and 4th line minutes. On top of that he is still over 2 shots per game. This has been a remarkable start to his 20 year old season. On pace to better Panarin's 20 year old season playing 6 less minutes a game.

Reactions: My3Sons

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad