Low Effort GDT Lowest effort GDT - Sens in Vegas

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
Holy **** the turnovers are brutal
Well everyone blows the zone waiting for the high flip. Green should learn from Jacques instead of learning from his best friend DJ

Now that was a brutal turnover, Jake. Barely contested and that's the decision you make?
Barely contested. Guy in his face forwards are booking it for the redline. Sooner or later that’s not going to work. Players need to be supporting eachother on the breakout

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
Again. Puck is just around the boards. Green does not want it anywhere else on breakouts or in our zone. Boards boards board. Or high in the air.

StutzlingAway

Feb 28, 2017
It’s legit our breakout strategy.

If it wasn’t they simply wouldn’t do it. They didn’t do it under Jacques.
Combined with throwing the puck up the wall. Thats why it works for a period and then teams just seal the walls and it becomes constant turnovers.

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
They broke in with the same dump in 3 times in a row. Didn’t work once.

Green is losing me

Combined with throwing the puck up the wall. Thats why it works for a period and then teams just seal the walls and it becomes constant turnovers.
Green and DJ are apparently close friends

StutzlingAway

Feb 28, 2017
They broke in with the same dump in 3 times in a row. Didn’t work once.

Green is losing me

Green and DJ are apparently close friends
It's frustrating. Did you find the breakouts cleaner with Jacques? I was busy throught the second half of the season with life and couldn't watch games outside of highlights.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad