Low Effort GDT Lowest effort GDT - Sens in Vegas

ReginKarlssonLehner

Let's Win It All
May 3, 2010
Dubai Marina
Really smart to hold onto the puck on the perimeter instead of forcing a play in the last minute. That's the veteran shit we lacked in the past.

And... tbh... it resulted in prime scoring chance but Tkachuk fanned.

A lot of elite teams pass in perimeter and then down low and look for the slot or one-timer up high back through the rotation.

Reactions: swiftwin

StutzlingAway

Feb 28, 2017
Yes. Waaaay smoother. They almost always went D to D to evade forecheckers.

Everything improved under Jacques.

Green has done a good job so far.

But I’m starting to think that improvement has come from the players not getting emotional. He’s been able to keep that in check.

Strategically? Technically? Kinda looks like DJ.
Thank you, I find most teams go D to D, it sound kind of... The way to play hockey. I never played personally so I can't comment on it though. What shouldn't happen is having all three forwards past the red line when the D has the puck. That's an insane strategy that puts too much pressure on the Defence and goalies. I especially don't see a reason to play like that when you're in the lead..

SensFanInMTL

Apr 25, 2020
1729900804952.png

Reactions: Gil Gunderson

Cosmix

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 24, 2011
Ottawa
I would put Gaudette up to the first or second line where he can play with some higher skilled players. With his skating and shooting he just might make a case for staying up there.

GCK

Oct 15, 2018
I would put Gaudette up to the first or second line where he can play with some higher skilled players. With his skating and shooting he just might make a case for staying up there.
Umm no.

Has anybody tried that Timmy's pizza? I am afraid to try it without someone else doing a test. :)
It’s probably good value but not great.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad