Low Effort GDT Lowest effort GDT - Sens in Vegas

inthewings

Jul 26, 2005
Weird period. The first 15 minutes they looked dominant in a way we haven't seen in a long time. Then bad penalty, bad Chabot, and bad bounce and its tied. Then they push back and take the lead again. Feels like this could be a wild one.

Reactions: StutzlingAway

swiftwin

★SUMMER.OF.STEVE★
Jul 26, 2005
This is the second time this season Batherson scores the go ahead goal immediately after we give up the 2-0 lead.

Gil Gunderson

May 2, 2007
Ottawa, ON
Weird period. The first 15 minutes they looked dominant in a way we haven't seen in a long time. Then bad penalty, bad Chabot, and bad bounce and its tied. Then they push back and take the lead again. Feels like this could be a wild one.
Worst part is that it was completely unforced penalty.

ReginKarlssonLehner

Let's Win It All
May 3, 2010
Dubai Marina
One thing which is insanely clear is this team has serious structure. They are making area passes without even seeing if the guy is there... and the guy is there.

I'm going to post again in the Green thread but when is the last time you have seen this team give up odd man rush? That's a structured approach. The boys are playing seriously good hockey. They know when to pressure and when to hold off.

The boys are playing like a team for the first time in literally forever. It's remarkable to see.

Btw, JBD has been serious money this year. Serious money.

Reactions: inthewings

K1900L

Dec 27, 2019
Will they take away the assist of Stützle? Considering that a Vegas player actually made the puck go to Batherson and didn't just deflect it.

edit: they did.

ReginKarlssonLehner

Let's Win It All
May 3, 2010
Dubai Marina
Reinhardt has looked solid.

And he was one of my standouts during camp too. Played great every game I saw. Could be something there.

5 points in 3 games in Belleville btw.

Derek Grant?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad