OT: Lounge (Read OP).

will1066

Oct 12, 2008
I had a Chickfila spicy filet and I thought it was pricey lol. :D

Charleston has some really great food. Is Halls on Kings street?
Yeah, it's a foodie place, which was pleasantly surprising. Halls is on King St., yeah. I avoided places on Market St., based on research. Lots of good places in the French Quarter, south of Market. This place called Page's Okra Grill, outside downtown, in Mount Pleasant, was really good casual southern, and huge portions for the money.

NickyFotiu

NYR 2024 Cup Champs!
Sep 29, 2011
Yeah, it's a foodie place, which was pleasantly surprising. Halls is on King St., yeah. I avoided places on Market St., based on research. Lots of good places in the French Quarter, south of Market. This place called Page's Okra Grill, outside downtown, in Mount Pleasant, was really good casual southern, and huge portions for the money.
I visited around 8 years ago. Had the best burger and truffle fries in my life at a jazz club that ironically went out of business soon after. I think there has been 2 restaurants in the place since. Had a great lobster roll at lunch near Kings street as well. Was only around $12 back then so its probably $30 today lol 😂
It was a nice place to visit. I looked at Halls menu. It looked good. 😊

Ben Grimm

It's clobberin time!🥊
Dec 10, 2007
ATL
The Nasdaq is down 3.64% and the S&P 500 is down 2.31% today. Fortunately, I believe in a balanced portfolio and am only down 1.35%.

Last edited:

LokiDog

Get pucks deep. Get pucks to the net. And, uh…
Sep 13, 2018
Dallas
Anyone wanna invest in Henrik and I eating this weekend? $57 in the bank and started an okay job but won’t get paid for a couple of weeks and I’m pretty much stumped on bills and essentials until then. I’ve still got a blank 46 Adidas authentic I could send someone, a handful of random Rangers hats, I can get Henry to sign some autographs. I’ve got a pretty mint MacBook that’s only a few years old if anyone needs one. Sadly it’s probably the only thing I own that’s worth more than $100 at this point.

Hoping things will be back on track here by mid August since I’m working, but it’s been a brutal few weeks and another difficult couple ahead. I’m ashamed to be this desperate and destitute, but hoping it’s temporary. My current job is just hourly (window washing and sales) but I have a promising second round interview tomorrow for a sales manager role that has a solid base salary and would change things dramatically. Just takes a while to start getting paid whenever you start a new role.

• Wow
Reactions: majordomo

majordomo

Oct 29, 2023
NYC
Does anyone else use Chrome brower? If so, have you recently experienced problems with NY Post site regarding adblocker extensions?

Reactions: LokiDog

haohmaru

boomshakalaka
Aug 26, 2009
Fleming Island, Fl
Anyone wanna invest in Henrik and I eating this weekend? $57 in the bank and started an okay job but won’t get paid for a couple of weeks and I’m pretty much stumped on bills and essentials until then. I’ve still got a blank 46 Adidas authentic I could send someone, a handful of random Rangers hats, I can get Henry to sign some autographs. I’ve got a pretty mint MacBook that’s only a few years old if anyone needs one. Sadly it’s probably the only thing I own that’s worth more than $100 at this point.

Hoping things will be back on track here by mid August since I’m working, but it’s been a brutal few weeks and another difficult couple ahead. I’m ashamed to be this desperate and destitute, but hoping it’s temporary. My current job is just hourly (window washing and sales) but I have a promising second round interview tomorrow for a sales manager role that has a solid base salary and would change things dramatically. Just takes a while to start getting paid whenever you start a new role.

Sorry to hear this. I have a side video game business if you've got anything to sell. Send me a PM if you do.

Reactions: NickyFotiu

RangerBlues

Apr 27, 2004
BRONX NYC
Stock market is nothing but luck. You can be wrong 99 out of a 100 and still break even.
Index funds are just a way to have a basic income after you retire.
If your lucky
All you need is to be really right once.

Ben Grimm

It's clobberin time!🥊
Dec 10, 2007
ATL
Stock market is nothing but luck. You can be wrong 99 out of a 100 and still break even. Index funds are just a way to have a basic income after you retire.
If your lucky. All you need is to be really right once.

1722823787732.png

NickyFotiu

NYR 2024 Cup Champs!
Sep 29, 2011
Stock market is nothing but luck. You can be wrong 99 out of a 100 and still break even.
Index funds are just a way to have a basic income after you retire.
If your lucky
All you need is to be really right once.

Interesting take. What are you feeling about options?

Ad

Upcoming events

• Cyprus vs Kosovo
    Cyprus vs Kosovo
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $731.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • France vs Belgium
    France vs Belgium
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,052.00