London Knights 2024-25 Season Thread, Part I

crowncarrier

My father hung me on a hook once....once.
Apr 10, 2015
Section 111
I do not understand why the Knights let go of both Willmore and Leonard. Its my understanding that you can carry 4 overagers until January but are only able to ice 3. Hunter obviously could not find a dance partner to trade with and knows they will likley get picked up by another team somewhere rather then have them sit in the press box till January when it would be very hard to find a team.

Last edited:
Reactions: LDN and BobHockey

BobHockey

Jul 9, 2015
I do not understand why the Knights let go of both Willmore and Leonard. Its my understanding that you can carry 4 overagers until January but are only able to ice 3. Hunter obviously could not find a dance partner to trade with and knows they will likley get picked up by another team somewhere rather then have them sit in the press box till January when it would be very harder to find a team.
I think you answered your own question.

Knights77

Oct 5, 2012
Bud Gardens
Still haven't figured it out yet. It was never about agreeing with Mark or not, or posters being right or wrong, it was about publically embarrassing a player playing for your favorite team in a public forum. We all have eyes, but not all of us have big mouths or twitchy typing fingers that can hurt player feelings in public.
I think the only Hurt feelings are yours. People were just saying he was the odd man out. Pretty simple. Sorry your fragility was affected by this. Stay strong.

Reactions: rve24

Knights77

Oct 5, 2012
Bud Gardens
Barkey as captain, that was not on my bingo board but hey the players voted on it so that’s our guy! I’m just happy it didn’t drag out (and yes I know why last year happened).
I thought SD3 might get an A on his jersey, but maybe next year.

Reactions: LDN

LDN

Sep 29, 2017
Barkey as captain, that was not on my bingo board but hey the players voted on it so that’s our guy! I’m just happy it didn’t drag out (and yes I know why last year happened).
I thought SD3 might get an A on his jersey, but maybe next year.
Next year captain?

Knights Watcher

Jan 7, 2018
Anyone looking for tickets for tomorrow? 3 Premium Seats...SEC 210, Row B on the aisle (In the Talbot Grill).
Face value $53.75 each. All 3 for $160.
PM me if interested.
Must take transfer from my Knights Ticket Account to yours.

Reactions: LDN

Fastpace

Jul 25, 2015
Northern Quebec ( Abitibi Québec)
I do not understand why the Knights let go of both Willmore and Leonard. Its my understanding that you can carry 4 overagers until January but are only able to ice 3. Hunter obviously could not find a dance partner to trade with and knows they will likley get picked up by another team somewhere rather then have them sit in the press box till January when it would be very hard to find a team.
Do you think it may have something to do of working with players they have in their plans now, rather than working with players that won't be there to see the plans through?

Ferguson Jenkins

Jul 17, 2021
Too bad but it’s a numbers game. Loved Leonard but I see why the staff did what they did. Hopefully Sim limits the shenanigans and sticks to being an effective player that we know he is.

Goalie cost was marginal. If it works out, great. If not, Alexei is next up or another acquisition could happen.

I always say development is first and foremost in this league. London being slightly older than most years has me thinking championship push again but I also hope the 07’s don’t get left in the dust. Staff will figure it out.

Reactions: LDN and tjziel

LDN

Sep 29, 2017
does anyone have any word on the Semyenov situation? Like will he be here in November?

LDN

Sep 29, 2017
Barkey-O’Reilly-Cowan
Sim-Julien-Nurmi
Van Gorp -Nicholl - Bidgood
Boulton-Van Bommel -Arrowsmith
Extras: Read, Hawery,Aboflan

Dickinson-Bonk
Woolley-Brzustewicz
Fagen-Jenken
Extra: Spencer, Mitchell

Elliott
Medvedev

Starting to really shape up. Liking the line combos at this point.

ArielNederland

Jun 21, 2021
Barkey-O’Reilly-Cowan
Sim-Julien-Nurmi
Van Gorp -Nicholl - Bidgood
Boulton-Van Bommel -Arrowsmith
Extras: Read, Hawery,Aboflan

Dickinson-Bonk
Woolley-Brzustewicz
Fagen-Jenken
Extra: Spencer, Mitchell

Elliott
Medvedev

Starting to really shape up. Liking the line combos at this point.
Hawery will be at minimum on the 4th line as a 1st round pick

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad