London Knights 2024-25 Season Thread, Part I

LDN

Sep 29, 2017
Dickinson and O’Reilly are also good leaders. It’s a great culture. Even a guy like Brzustewicz has such good leadership qualities. I’m so happy for the group that got letters. Each guy deserves it and will hopefully will this team to the promise land!

LDN

Sep 29, 2017
I get the feeling that Mark is working to get Gleb Semenyov here. Just a long process

LDN

Sep 29, 2017
Anyone think Leonard and Willmore will get another shot in this league? My hope is yes.

rve24

Oct 26, 2022
Anyone think Leonard and Willmore will get another shot in this league? My hope is yes.
I would guess if released there were no takers for a deal and they'd have to clear waivers n no one picked them up. Unfortunately a little late for the university option this year unless they start next semester.
I'll guess they take a few months off n go yo school or play local lower level Jr.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fastpace and LDN

ArielNederland

Jun 21, 2021
It's looking good for the Knights on defense for next year, out of 7 on their roster they will likely lose only Bunk, six will be back with Caleb Mitchell in the developmental seat waiting for next year, plus Medvedev coming back in his prime
Dickinson? Do you think he will be back or will he make the sharks?

Fastpace

Jul 25, 2015
Northern Quebec ( Abitibi Québec)
Dickinson? Do you think he will be back or will he make the sharks?
I believe that Dickinson will return, and if it were solely for his offensive prowess, he would remain with the big club. He is truly exceptional. However, there are still significant obstacles to overcome, and there is a reason why he was push back in his draft. He could rectify that this season, it's a difficult habit to breakout in junior hockey. If someone can do it, it's him. He has the right team to work with. If not, he'll be back next year.

Reactions: LDN

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad