London Knights 2024-25 Season Thread, Part I

GoKnightsGo44

Aug 31, 2006
It’s good asset management if you send Halttunen back to junior you don’t burn a year on the ELC…. I get it if he had nothing to learn and he was going to play on a backwater team but he is playing for a championship.

Wifi

Sep 21, 2023
Nichol O’Rielly Hawery
Van Gorp Julien Bidgood
Nurmi Read Arrowsmith
Van Bommel Gerber Boulton

Dickinson Brzustewicz
Woolley Leonard
Fagan Spencer
Jenken

Medvedev
Willmore
Minor details but Nurmi should be top 6 & Jenken is currently 5th best D man until Bonk comes back.
Overall much stronger lineup than last week!

tjziel

Nov 20, 2012
London
Well at least Kasper Halttunen would enjoy coming back to London this year. Also, good to have Bonk and Barkey back….

“Halttunen was sent to the San Jose Barracuda, the Sharks’ American league affiliate. The Barracuda play two exhibition games this weekend and start the regular schedule next Saturday.

The Finn sniper is eligible to stay there because he was drafted by the Sharks before playing for the Knights. Dickinson, while in California, made his best pitch to send him back to major junior.

“I maybe dropped a couple of hints to the front office about him coming back,” he said. “I’m biased to that side and I definitely think Kasper would enjoy coming back. He told me if he did end up in London, he would be really excited knowing the team we have shaping up.”

Reactions: dino200022

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad