GDT: We Back: Your New Jersey Devils vs. Buffalo Sabres, Global Series 2024 - Czechia, 1 PM ET, MSGSN (In Market), NHL Network (Out of Market)

Its Always Sundstrom

Among the optimists.
Sponsor
Dec 1, 2019

IMG_3602.jpeg

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Watch out - dont let the Bastian haters deflect his good game while simultaneously posting stats to support their favorite player
No matter how one may feel about Bastian, I think we should all at least be happy that it's Bastian and not the guy who I don't think ANYBODY wants playing.

Then again, is he a LW? Or did they play him at RW last year? I know he's played defense at certain points in his career too.

Everybody knows who I'm talking about.

Blackjack

Feb 13, 2003
keyjhboardd +bro]ke
Visit site
No matter how one may feel about Bastian, I think we should all at least be happy that it's Bastian and not the guy who I don't think ANYBODY wants playing.

Then again, is he a LW? Or did they play him at RW last year? I know he's played defense at certain points in his career too.

Everybody knows who I'm talking about.

Yep.

Nolan Foote

Hisch13r

May 16, 2012
NJ
Yup, one will be fixed by Luke’s return. I think Keefe trying Timo/Jack for a few games is fine since the upside of that line would be incredible. Hopefully he pulls the plug of it looks rough.

Luke coming to lower Dillon’s minutes will help but I’m also just not a fan of a Dillon-Dougie pair. I honestly don’t think the upside of that line is incredible. I think the upside of them on separate lines is what’s incredible.

guitarguyvic

Mar 31, 2010
Solid win, but did you see how they played in the preseason?! We’re doomed.

Seriously though, some of you need to get a grip. First it was prognosticating based on a bunch of meaningless games. Now we’re pretending that despite a good win, score effects is not a thing. If the roles were reversed, we’d be saying that the second half of the game was garbage time.

NJDfan86

Dec 29, 2021
Luke coming to lower Dillon’s minutes will help but I’m also just not a fan of a Dillon-Dougie pair. I honestly don’t think the upside of that line is incredible. I think the upside of them on separate lines is what’s incredible.

I don’t think they keep that pair when he returns IMO. They knew about Luke’s injury way before we did and this is the backup plan.

Reactions: Guttersniped

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad