London Knights 2024-25 Season Thread, Part I

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Wifi

Sep 21, 2023
Posters on edmonton board have been mentioning SOR being given a 9 game trial. That wouldn't be good for London in a push for a championship point of view. No bonk, barkey, Dickinson, Cowan, and no SOR for an extended time might put a dent in londons championship aspirations. Will edmonton actually give him a 9 game trial? Not too sure, but they do like him alot
Most NHL teams 9 game mark lines up end of Oct. That would be 12 games for London. The team will be fine come playoff time but if they only win 6 of those 12 games then finishing top of the standings might be out of the question.

crowncarrier

My father hung me on a hook once....once.
Apr 10, 2015
Section 111
The new scoreboard did look good in game, but when they did full size video, it’s off centre and just looked weird. The in game production was a disaster lol. Transitions in pre game were all over the place, they messed up the anthems, hell even the banner raising felt awkward and it went up crooked lol. The whole night just felt off.

But, it’s just game 1 and they are missing half the regular team. Everyone Shake off the rust, from the team to the production crew and prepare for a great season.
First game jitters was had by all....learn and move forward. This team will come together nicely in time.

Reactions: rve24 and Fastpace

frontsfan67

Dec 3, 2022
IMG_7286.png

GoKnightsGo44

Aug 31, 2006
London is firing on all cylinders tonight, very impressed with Medvedev, he is the #1 and future of the team!

Bidgood is giving as well as he is taking and showing flashes of brilliance.

It’s a shame that the biggest hit of the game was friendly fire, let’s hope Arrowsmith is okay after his first OHL goal.

Clattenburg is a dickhead… definitely on the list of our “Checking” line

…..and OHL officiating is still a dumpster fire.

Reactions: ArielNederland

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad