GDT: Leafs @ Habs -- pre-season game 4 -- 7PM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

horner

May 22, 2007
Hildebeast will be number 3 soon enough when Murray gets claimed off waivers.
Hildebeast will ready to compete for the backup next year
Lorentz should make this team
Rafi 7 th dman love his game
Holmberg takes Kampf's spot in the lineup
Quillan love his game

Timmins has played a good game

Reactions: bax

Smif

Jan 23, 2008
Hamilton
Hildebeast will ready to compete for the backup next year
Lorentz should make this team
Rafi 7 th dman love his game
Holmberg takes Kampf's spot in the lineup
Quillan love his game

Timmins has played a good game
I bet we see him this year. Woll injury wise is still very questionable. Honestly, Hildeby was up for a few games last year and we didn't play him, BUT, probably a great experience. I think we've developed him well which is nice.

Reactions: horner

weems

Jul 3, 2008
I disagree with the narrative that TSN is pushing right now about Robertson.
I think he's actually been consistently good, in all areas of the ice and he's been one of our better forecheckers so far in camp.
I get if someone feels that way about his play so far in his career but in the three games played, he's been about as solid as you could ask while also producing offense.

no2ninja

Oct 22, 2023
Nice moves by Robertson.
I think he's actually been consistently good, in all areas of the ice and he's been one of our better forecheckers so far in camp.
I get if someone feels that way about his play so far in his career but in the three games played, he's been about as solid as you could ask while also producing offense.
I've been really impressed with his puck handling skills. He looks much better at than anyone else on the ice.

Reactions: ToMaLe and weems

weems

Jul 3, 2008
Nice moves by Robertson.

I've been really impressed with his puck handling skills. He looks much better at than anyone else on the ice.

Outside of our top guys, we don't really have anyone with top flight offensive ability and Robertson has an elite shot with a real nose for the net along with a good motor.

I think we should stay firm with the player unless there's some absolute home-run return which most likely isn't the case.

Reactions: ToMaLe and horner

Rare Jewel

Patience
Jan 11, 2007
Leaf Land
He's been pumping that trade value.

Which is a good thing, given the deficit of picks to move.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad