London Knights 2024-25 Season Thread, Part I

Ken Yates

Jan 15, 2019
The Olympics were in February 98 not the fall. I call bull shit on the whole thread. There is no way an NHL team would allow a player to play exhibition games with university squads

He played games at the world junior championships in January of 1999 and won a silver medal which would mean meaningful games
Rico Fata played for Canada on several Spengler Cup teams..not sure of stats but remembered he was a factor.

dirty12

Mar 6, 2015
I think the Wolves organization has treated and continues to treat Mr. Musty very well. His stats and first round selection is evidence to that. Barlow situation is same but largely different, Barlow gave his GM months of notice. Our situation is best described as a blind side hit that no one knew about. No issue obligating this request but how player/agent dropped the surprise news has left the team in an unfavourable bargaining position.
Why can’t for once the player be responsible for their actions and decisions? We all want what’s best for the player, but the interest of the team and organization under these circumstances is the priority. Furthermore, teams on the player trade list need to step up and make a fair offer.

A fair offer is not necessarily what Papineau is waiting for

Reactions: GoKnightsGo44

GoKnightsGo44

Aug 31, 2006
As insane as this sounds it does make sense if London thinks that Halttunen is on his way back that Semenov is the key piece in a trade. Can’t trade him if Halttunen doesn’t come back.

Could be a hold up with waiting, if the case then maybe it’s something like:

Semenov, Bidgood and a 2nd and a 5th

For Musty

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad