London Knights 2024-25 Season Thread, Part I

dino200022

We all on here talking like we are not Conference final bound....Lets stop putting the cart in front of the horses folks. Not like we are losing to Owen Sound or Kitchener we lost to the #1 ranked team who has all of their players and a team who I think we will meet in the Conference Finals who was missing one big piece in Schaeffer. Lets not be so fickle.

Last edited:

ohloutsider

Jan 13, 2016
Rock & Hardplace
We all on here talking like we are not Conference final bound....Lets stop putting the horses in front of the cart folks. Not like we are losing to Owen Sound or Kitchener we lost to the #1 ranked team who has all of their players and a team who I think we will meet in the Conference Finals who was missing one big piece in Schaeffer. Lets not be so fickle.
I thought the horses were supposed to go in front of the cart?

Sane Knights Fan

Oct 1, 2024
I think we jumping all over Wilmore a little too much we need to cover in our d zone much better and do tbe little things like block shots and clear the front of the net more so our goalie can see things . Ya can’t expect Dickenson to come back from camp play 30 min cause we’re inexperienced on defense and chip in offensively to not make a mistake, I saw this in Leonard too , trying to get us back in a game by going in deep after pucks. I do agree on Julien kind of disappearing last year off and on and as one of the posters mentioned being -8 is telling

Fastpace

Jul 25, 2015
Northern Quebec ( Abitibi Québec)
You literally didn’t address what I said. Nobody cares about your sad hockey career old fella. I’m sure if the internet was around when you played plenty of people would have had lots to say
It doesn't matter what any one say about this old fellow, no one can change what is already facts any, this old man here is left with old knowledge and experienced, besides we are not here for the old yesteryear. By the way, we're here to talk about junior hockey teams of the day. If there is a desire to discuss a specific player, it would be advisable to establish a personal conversation page and invite those who wish to participate in the discussion. Cheers!

rve24

Oct 26, 2022
I think we jumping all over Wilmore a little too much we need to cover in our d zone much better and do tbe little things like block shots and clear the front of the net more so our goalie can see things . Ya can’t expect Dickenson to come back from camp play 30 min cause we’re inexperienced on defense and chip in offensively to not make a mistake, I saw this in Leonard too , trying to get us back in a game by going in deep after pucks. I do agree on Julien kind of disappearing last year off and on and as one of the posters mentioned being -8 is telling

Welcome aboard!
Agreed on Willmore. He deserved a shot based on past 2 years. It may or may not work out. No biggie.
As far as the D going deep in the OZone......that will continue as it's what they coach them to do. Almost all the D will have a green light to recover pucks below the opponents goaline based on reads. Theyve done it for years. They want possession n it's another way to get it.

Julien, I get people want more but he is what he is and that's not a knock. Kid has done very well and exceeded expectations after MM and JrB season. Expecting him to be a dominant 1C from some on here ( not you ) is too much IMO. He has turned a U18 draft player into a very serviceable JrA player and NHL camp invite. He really just started focusing on hockey as a pro aspiration last year or so. Good on him. He has done more in this game progression wise than most in his position.
Not thinking he will be a pro but hope he keeps chasing it and if not got a good feeling he will do just fine. (his path was always scholastic in focus til he put hockey #1 recently)
JMO

Last edited:

crowncarrier

My father hung me on a hook once....once.
Apr 10, 2015
Section 111
Not sure I'd want to buy this year. The east looks like it's going to be a slaughterhouse this year. Not sure how media pegged london to win conference... even with all the guys back

Attachments

• Screenshot_20241006-171511_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20241006-171511_Samsung Internet.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 1

Sane Knights Fan

Oct 1, 2024
Any more info on Easton situation?
Also saw posts earlier this week on Musty from the wolves coming to London , any truth there ?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad