London Knights 2023-2024 Season Thread (Part 8)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

ArielNederland

Jun 21, 2021
Don't really see how they win unless they really start pushing back. But with how saginaw is playing, don't see it

All the Answers

Jan 19, 2020
Live by the sword, die by the sword. Feel it was embellished, but that's 5 and a game every time with how heads are being protected and not a hockey play by Sim.

If London holds this to just 1 ppg against for the remainder of the 5 min the Sim vs Parekh tradeoff clearly favours London.

Not sure how many else saw it, but the clear charge into the corner shortly before Saginaw's 1st goal was also a prime 5+game candidate had the hit landed. London has played on the edge all season, and on the razor's edge of going over... maybe step back a pace or two...

Reactions: East Avenue Bully

frontsfan67

Dec 3, 2022
If it's conky issues and he isn't embellishing he should sit the rest of the game as per protocols.
If it was a regular season game probably- not if it’s the M Cup final game. Coaches will prob just say keep your head up

Fastpace

Jul 25, 2015
Usa
You can not play a one game take all just like any other game. The Knights can come back, but first they have to kill what is left of the 5-minute major, and then pick up the pace, matching Saginaw will not be enough, they need to outperform them. Somehow I expected this start from the Knights, I have mentioned several times in my recent posts the last few days, it's just another game to the Knights

rve24

Oct 26, 2022
If it was a regular season game probably- not if it’s the M Cup final game. Coaches will prob just say keep your head up
Nope, against protocols. It's teenagers and I'm very familiar with governing body rules here.
Coaches should not have a say at all actually. The good ones defer to staff with expertise.
If it's past conky issues as I responded to and he didn't embellish, he should sit. If not the coaches, trainers are negligent in their duty to protect kids.

BobHockey

Jul 9, 2015
Knights looked nervous at the start, settled in a bit but they need to get their legs moving.Forwards are not protecting their D as Saginaw enters. Clear elbow to the chin. Parekh should not be back in this game even if he wants to play.

Hunter needs to get someone on Beck ala Prust on Crosby. Beck has come to play.

Lots of game left but they need to kill this 5 minute major off and then get the hell to work.

Reactions: rve24

Matt93

Sep 30, 2005
C'mon man, be better
You put a target on your back by spitting on players, crossing players in the face and diving.

You don’t want to see players seriously injured but he can’t run around doing what he does without repercussions.

dirty12

Mar 6, 2015
You put a target on your back by spitting on players, crossing players in the face and diving.
Couldn’t agree more.
But after that cheap shot in a one off game such as this, it would be fitting if Bishop shatters Cowan’s ankle with a slash.
You don’t want to see players seriously injured but he can’t run around doing what he does without repercussions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad