Confirmed with Link: Logan Thompson for 83rd overall and 2025 3rd Rounder

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TheSmokingMan

Nov 20, 2006
Maryland
I think this is going to end up being a very underrated move, one that could potentially save the season if Lindgren falters and can't repeat last seasons success. I was not comfortable with Shepard being the backup, and even less comfortable if he was needed to do more than that.

Jags

Mildly Disturbed
May 5, 2016
Central Florida
I think this is going to end up being a very underrated move, one that could potentially save the season if Lindgren falters and can't repeat last seasons success. I was not comfortable with Shepard being the backup, and even less comfortable if he was needed to do more than that.

Definitely agree, though there's also the optimistic view that both continue to play well. D play should improve significantly with 3 solid pairs, and the pressure taken off Carlson to play 97 minutes a night could up his game, too. Our side of the ice is looking better than it has in a while.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad