Confirmed with Link: Logan Thompson for 83rd overall and 2025 3rd Rounder

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Jags

Mildly Disturbed
May 5, 2016
Central Florida
I think this is going to end up being a very underrated move, one that could potentially save the season if Lindgren falters and can't repeat last seasons success. I was not comfortable with Shepard being the backup, and even less comfortable if he was needed to do more than that.

Definitely agree, though there's also the optimistic view that both continue to play well. D play should improve significantly with 3 solid pairs, and the pressure taken off Carlson to play 97 minutes a night could up his game, too. Our side of the ice is looking better than it has in a while.

StrikingDistance

Buford T. Justice
Mar 19, 2015
DC
Any time I'm feeling down about myself or think I'm not smart enough, I'm going to come back to this post and feel 100% better about myself.
I'm also certain, @JayBeagleFanAccount is a troll-bot. Shows up, posts a 'something about the Caps sucks'. Gets numerous replies, but no further discourse from JBFA. Wish this board resembled reddit in which posters can also get negative votes. A lot of reddit subs won't let you post unless you have a minimum level of 'karma' established. Tends to weed out the troll-bots,

Lazerschtick trolls harder with the hot takes, but not sure that's better. lol But at least there is some engagement. One of them has to be Mr. 'D'.

Must be a saint to be mod here, I would of banned half of you by now. :naughty:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad