Confirmed with Link: Logan Stanley 2 years 1.25 million

DEANYOUNGBLOOD17

May 10, 2011
What do you think the holdup is in Heinola getting a contract...he should get a one way contract...Niku did. Any chance he asks to be traded?

Jets playing hardball wanting him to sign the regular 2 year @ 1 million contract.

Heinola probably wants to bet on himself and sign a 1 year @ 1 mill….

Injury and the Jets b4 the injury have been holding this prized race horse back.

If Heinola did not get hurt and put up a monster year on his last year of his ELC ….. he would be signing for more right now.

He made the jets out of training camp and was playing great hockey….

I’m looking for Big things from Heinola this year !!!!

Weezeric

Jan 27, 2015
Jets playing hardball wanting him to sign the regular 2 year @ 1 million contract.

Injury and the Jets b4 the injury have been holding this prized race horse back.

If Heinola did not get hurt and put up a monster year on his last year of his ELC ….. he would be signing for more right now.

I think he’s sitting on two deals right now. A one year 775k deal and a two year 1M deal.

Reactions: Jets 31

voyageur

Hockey fanatic
Jul 10, 2011

I really don't know what to expect from him. The Jets timing of contracts where the Jets re-sign Miller and Stanley, then sign Fleury and Coughlan means he's going to have some pressure put on him by some big men for playing time, the latter 2 have reps with Chynoweth...maybe he sees a better opportunity elsewhere...his agent made some noise about being traded when he was in the A...This is one I am watching, along with Lundmark, to see what kind of contracts the Jets give or don't give. 1 year, million or less, show us what you are made of kid.

Reactions: Mortimer Snerd

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad