Prospect Info: Logan Mailloux Part 3 The Only Hockey Talk Thread

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
No no.

I'm talking about the offseason after that run where Weber and price virtually retired.

That was a huge part of their team just ripped away in one swoop and shoes that couldn't ever be filled in one offseason. Yet it didn't stop him from trading a first rounder and signing a vet like David savard that summer.

He still felt like he could march on somehow, and his lack of insight into the situation and unwillingness to adapt was alarming. He needed to go.
Yeah that was a killer not being able to get anything back for those high profile assets what a disaster.

Reactions: morhilane

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
Yeah that was a killer not being able to get anything back for those high profile assets what a disaster.
I just remembered he lost danault for nothing that offseason too.

Bergevin has had 2 of the worst offseasons that I can recall... and I'm talking since the early 90s.

Reactions: Rapala

HuGort

Jun 15, 2012
Nova Scotia
4 point night against Providence in a 5-2 win tonight. Looked really, really good.

Let him dominate the A for awhile and let's see what we've got next spring.
Hopefully Mailloux up by trade deadline at latest. Trade Savard then. Veteran defensive D usually return overpayment then. Need experience on D but Savard looks near end career. Can sign vet in summer.

KevSkillz4

Apr 11, 2016
He is the most underrated young D in this pool. This guy have everything to be a star. I said that since his draft year. I'm very hype with his talent. He is better at defensive also!

vokiel

#MolsonIsntWine
Jan 31, 2007
Montréal
He did that last season.

The reason he was sent down wasn't to improve his offense, it was to work on his dzone play.
There's still some decisions I see, for which he can get more reps in the ozone. That said I'd use him over Barron if I had a trade ready :naughty:

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad