Post-Game Talk: Local mod in shambles, more at 11 (STAY OFF THE MAIN BOARDS - See OP)

3 Stars

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hunter Gathers

The Crown
Feb 27, 2002
parts unknown
Most of them seem cool.

The madness on the mains has been caused by Devils fans every time.

I'm serious when I ask this. \Why the f*** are they allowed to troll like this time and time again?

It's exhausting and it's a pure double standard. Islanders fans are nowhere near as dumbf***-y as Devils fans. They don't troll anywhere near as much. They aren't outright scumbags f***ing up every single thread on the main board, either.

Islanders, Flyers, and Pens fanbases are all fine. They are all annoying, but they aren't derailing every thread. F*cking Devils fans are so desperate for Rangers' fans attention since they are so hilariously jealous that the Islanders are our top rival. So f***ing pathetic.

It just makes the main threads unenjoyable, too. What does anyone gain from allowing this in such a manner? I really don't get the appeal or what people think HFB gains from allowing that unhinged fanbase to vomit all over the main board threads.

Last edited:

PuckLuck3043

Stairway To Heaven
Nov 15, 2017
Hudson Valley
And who even gives a shit? Especially if they're not even getting to the net. I prefer ones that go, ya know, INSIDE the net.

Great job, Verhaege opted to shoot instead of pass all game. Wow.
I mean really. WGAF about shot attempts. People need to realize that the goalie is actually the most important part of the team especially in the playoffs. We have one of the best and I'm not going to apologize for it.

chosen

Aug 2, 2005
ASPG
The negative views on Panarin here consistently run counter to the stats.
1716768140556.png

Machinehead

GoAwayBrady
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
We were lucky to win but I don't wanna hear them cry either.

The officiating was comically in their favor. The Barkov tip could have gone anywhere. Reinhart scored off a Ranger. Bennett with the blatant penalty I've ever seen on Lindgren right before they tied it.

We just need to exit better. We have stop chasing them so much and leave layers in the passing lanes.

And the defensemen just have to be better. They scored twice right after we f***ed up easy clears.

These weren't situations where Florida were being relentless or you know a hit is coming. There were a dozen or so plays where Miller, Schneider, and Trouba had 20-foot rings of space around them and just made unforced errors.

Machinehead

GoAwayBrady
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
I'm serious when I ask this. Why the hell have the admins not spoken to that dogshit fanbase and their mods? Why the f*** are they allowed to troll like this time and time again?

It's exhausting and it's a pure double standard. Islanders fans are nowhere near as dumbf***-y as Devils fans. They don't troll anywhere near as much. They aren't outright scumbags f***ing up every single thread on the main board, either.

Islanders, Flyers, and Pens fanbases are all fine. They are all annoying, but they aren't derailing every thread. F*cking Devils fans are so desperate for Rangers' fans attention since they are so hilariously jealous that the Islanders are our top rival. So f***ing pathetic.

It just makes the main threads unenjoyable, too. What does anyone gain from allowing this in such a manner? I really don't get the appeal or what people think HFB gains from allowing that unhinged fanbase to vomit all over the main board threads.
I don't know. It's above my department and that's all I can really say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad