Post-Game Talk: Local mod in shambles, more at 11 (STAY OFF THE MAIN BOARDS - See OP)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

3 Stars

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

rangers1314

May 9, 2007
Astoria, NY
IMG_4608.gif

Reactions: haveandare

mrmovies779

The Greatest Teacher,Failure is.
Feb 5, 2013
Rempe 4 minutes today...enough with the sideshow shit.If Wheeler is good to go,put him in

eco's bones

Jul 21, 2005
Elmira NY
I was expecting Trouba to get tossed for that elbow. Glad that he didn't. The Rangers then score a shorthanded goal. Rodrigues was out for the 3rd period so that's that. In a way the elbow alerts Panthers forwards that Trouba will take their head off if they're not paying attention. I really don't mind that. The 1994 Rangers Stanley Cup winning team had a lot of great players but that was a mean mean team. We're not going to win without assholes and that's part of Jacob's purpose. I like Zac Jones but no I don't want him in the lineup for #8.

On Rempe----yeah he took a penalty and the Panthers scored on it and Matt only got 4 minutes ice time. It wasn't a great night for K'Andre and the power play goal on Rempe's penalty should have been a puck cleared down the ice. Rempe was also setting the screen on Goodrow's first goal so I don't have a problem with his night. He ended up with a +1 with 1 pretty good shot on net and 3 hits in 4 minutes.

huerter

Aug 16, 2020
Rempe 4 minutes today...enough with the sideshow shit.If Wheeler is good to go,put him in
Shake Milton, Diabate, Jericho Sims, et al, would be C word that was popularized on terrestrial radio but not kosher on HFBoards to play that much.

Reactions: mas0764
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad