Post-Game Talk: Local mod in shambles, more at 11 (STAY OFF THE MAIN BOARDS - See OP)

3 Stars

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad
One thing that should scare the absolute shit out of Florida.

Rangers are up 2-1 in this series with Kreider, Zibanejad, Panarin and the PP doing f*** all.

Good luck holding all of that down for the next 4 games. Infact, I hope the Rangers win this series with all of that holding true, all it means is that those guys and the PP are due to f*** some people up.

mrmovies779

The Greatest Teacher,Failure is.
Feb 5, 2013
Honestly would bring both Wennberg and Roslovic back on cheap deals if the price is right.Both of them have played well and step up in big moments.Even 1 year deal is fine,could always move them at the deadline if needed

Levitate

Jul 29, 2004
One thing that should scare the absolute shit out of Florida.

Rangers are up 2-1 in this series with Kreider, Zibanejad, Panarin and the PP doing f*** all.

Good luck holding all of that down for the next 4 games. Infact, I hope the Rangers win this series with all of that holding true, all it means is that those guys and the PP are due to f*** some people up.
yeah they're focusing on shutting down that top six but the rangers bottom lines are coming through as well

oh yeah and Bob obviously not tracking high shots high right now

Reactions: Captain Lindy

Gardner McKay

RIP, Jimmy.
Jun 27, 2007
SoutheastOfDisorder
I used to hate on Chipotle until I had to deal with a pregnant person who got those weird ass cravings.

Saved my ass this week.
I'll never forget when my wife was pregnant with our first. I came home from work to find that she had purchased all 40 remaining pickles from Jersey Mikes and they were neatly stacked in the fridge.

When I asked what possessed her to spend $55 on pickles, she just said "I had a craving". To which I replied, "cool, so buy five pickles, not f***ing 50!".

The cravings get strong, and strange.

• Haha
Reactions: GoAwayPanarin

Levitate

Jul 29, 2004
That's totally Tkachuck. That kid makes himself very easy to dislike. Plus he's such a fake tough guy.
I know it's part of his shtick and why it's easy to hate him but yeah dude is the definition of pest who can't cash the checks his actions are writing. He relies on the instigator penalty and the refs to keep him safe and acts tough behind that

e: and I mean, yeah he's also talented as hell and a great player and there's a lot of value in being a pest as well, but when you cheapshot guys and act like you'd totally go and kick that guys ass if only the refs would stop holding you back then you also just kinda look like a chickenshit

TriFF51

USA Hockey
Aug 21, 2009
New York
Important takeaway is that Florida was throwing everything they had in the latter half of that 3rd at us. They even managed to put 4 goals up on Igor. And they still lost, without Mika Kreider or Bread doing a damn thing. With them having a big edge in Powerplay minutes and in their own building.

Rangers should hopefully go for the throat next game and really take command. Either way there's WAY less pressure on us next game than them. Still gotta play desperate hockey though. The more people doubt this team the more they win.

Glen Sathers Cigar

Sather 4 Ever
Feb 4, 2013
New York
Florida staying on the bench with Maurice crossing his arms like a big piss baby was funny. That was a tremendous tip by Wennberg right off the shaft in between his hands. Maybe they should’ve been worried about why there wasn’t a Panther within 15 feet of him in front of their net.

Absolutely larceny of a game.

We definitely lead the league in JustWinBaby/60.

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad
I'll never forget when my wife was pregnant with our first. I came home from work to find that she had purchased all 40 remaining pickles from Jersey Mikes and they were neatly stacked in the fridge.

When I asked what possessed her to spend $55 on pickles, she just said "I had a craving". To which I replied, "cool, so buy five pickles, not f***ing 50!".

The cravings get strong, and strange.

I wouldn't have batted an eye. I've been very much of the "what ever you f***ing want, you get" mind set.

I say this as someone who f***ing hates pickles and lives with someone who already has the opposite view. I grab 3 jars every week knowing that I may need to out out at some point in the weeks because those 3 jars weren't enough. I literally made ground beef with pickles this week and passed no judgement. Shit sounded gross but it's what our son wanted. He's a f***ing troll lmao.

Boris Zubov

No relation to Sergei, Joe
May 6, 2016
Back on the east coast
Florida staying on the bench with Maurice crossing his arms like a big piss baby was funny. That was a tremendous tip by Wennberg right off the shaft in between his hands. Maybe they should’ve been worried about why there wasn’t a Panther within 15 feet of him in front of their net.
OEL with a quintessential "went for a skate" on that play.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad