Post-Game Talk: Local mod in shambles, more at 11 (STAY OFF THE MAIN BOARDS - See OP)

3 Stars

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
I just got an infraction not for a post but rather a “😂” like.

Why doesnt hf let you see which mods impose frivolous infractions/take away mod power from those mods?

Yeah, you can’t go to other team forums and troll like. Which is using the “lol” like.

McRanger92

Jun 7, 2017
Nothing is more delicious than out of market media and fans whining about Trouba not hitting a guy because the teams the cover/root for are once again on the golf course.

Reactions: KOVALEV022473

mandiblesofdoom

May 24, 2012
I believe the Panthers are exerting a lot of energy in their style of play.
Perhaps it will start to catch up to them shortly. All the physical play and hustling to the puck like that, has to wear on them
Rangers, OTOH, are conserving energy to save for the final.

Reactions: Wtp99

Siddi

Rangers Masochist
Mar 8, 2013
Global
Devils board. A devs poster randomly tagged me on a thread on their board @SteveCangialosi123 saying we havent won a cup since ww2 and i got thenotification and “laughed” react “liked” it.

These are the same folks who act like the devs are a relevant nhl franchise and havent been rebuilding since 2012 and have sunk all their money into pint sized players all while the rangers have been to 5 ECF’s since that time and completed an entire rebuild within just a few years time

You need be smarter Padawan. Know when and where to strike. Clandestine operations behind enemy lines on their hometurf/board is ill advised. Seal Team Six precision strikes in neutral waters on the main boards is where you can damage them.

Machinehead

GoAwayBrady
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Nothing is more delicious than out of market media and fans whining about Trouba not hitting a guy because the teams the cover/root for are once again on the golf course.
It wouldn't be the dirtiest thing the Panthers have done in this series.

Bennett headshotting Igor isn't getting enough attention.

Ferraro had the audacity to say it's good hockey.

Machinehead

GoAwayBrady
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Thats pretty silly. Ive never really understood the over moderation that goes on over here. It’d quite odd. Youre not allowed to like/laugh at posts? Think of how dumb that sounds
Like I said, I wouldn't even open that forum.

The mains are one thing. On their board, they make the rules.

Reactions: Leonardo87

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Thats pretty silly. Ive never really understood the over moderation that goes on over here. It’d quite odd. Youre not allowed to like/laugh at posts? Think of how dumb that sounds

Imaging someone coming in here and laughing at our posts that are not funny, and they are doing it just to mock us or get a rise out of us.

Myself, I’d take a different approach, but all mods are different.

Reactions: Shadowtron

LaffyTaffy13

May 10, 2022
Imaging someone coming in here and laughing at our posts that are not funny, and they are doing it just to mock us or get a rise out of us.

Myself, I’d take a different approach, but all mods are different.
I laughed at a post calling the rangers fraudulent haha. And another calling for a trouba suspension. Their board is kinda funny to read

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad
Florida became the darlings of the NHL somehow. Maybe we are just the bad guys now

As I've said.

Lets earn that title. I'd rather not earn it via Cats tough and/or ugly guys diving and milking shit but if someone wants to smoke Bennett and/or Tkachuk and knock them the f*** out I'm all for it.

Embrace the hatred, means that the team is doing something right.

will1066

Oct 12, 2008
Meanwhile, let's get a live look-in on Jack Hughes:

giphy.gif

Oh my

Levitate

Jul 29, 2004
Florida became the darlings of the NHL somehow. Maybe we are just the bad guys now
I mean I remember Sam and Joe talking about how Florida was a cup favorite from the east when the Rangers were getting ready to play them in the regular season

and everyone talked up carolina before then too

it just is

Florida was in the finals last year and looked good in the regular season, Carolina is a perpetual darling and made big splashes at the trade deadline The Rangers play ugly looking hockey in a lot of ways and all the analytics models that don't like them do tend to sway opinions eventually IMO

If the Rangers won the cup I'd love to see how the popular public analytics community ties itself into knots trying to explain it for the next 4 months

Levitate

Jul 29, 2004
Did anyone catch after the OT goal a panther slashed rempes back as hes skating to the celly? Can anyone see who it is? Florida is so fake tough haha

you can see rempe bump one of the florida players out of his way as he goes to celebrate so they were reacting to that

which is still lol because there isn't a single player on floridas team that's gonna tangle with rempe and they know the refs won't let them get into trouble

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad