Post-Game Talk: Lmao worst collapse in NHL history

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

batting1k

Mar 3, 2013
Y’all are giving up too easy! This is the best 3rd period team in the league we’re talking about here!

Reactions: iam76

PanthersHockey1

South by Southeast
Mar 11, 2010
Palm Trees
There was so much confidence here after going up 3-0 about how we were going to celebrate and rub it in. The stunning collapse is actually much more inline with historical precedent when it comes to this organization. The surprising route would have been the 4-0 sweep.

The organization has a tremendously predictable and reliable track record of disappointing their fan base in new and exciting ways since 1993. This is par for the course.

Reactions: Vilam and M4k4

Great8Cam

Sponsor
Nov 2, 2008
I am stuck with next season club seats, but I am out next year. 25 years of pain and I will not waste my time or money anymore.

I am also stuck with paying for one more SCF game, but I will sell the two upper level seats for $1200 each and that will ease the pain for the joke of the finals

Felidae

Sep 30, 2016
Yeah Barkov was mostly Mia in games 4 and 5 but he's one of our only noticeable forwards this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad