Post-Game Talk: Lmao worst collapse in NHL history

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

WaitingForThatCab

#1 Nick Cousins Fan Account
Mar 11, 2017
I don't think there's anybody really to blame specifically. They're just choking bad. Even if you tip your cap to Edmonton (and I will), you got 4 chances to win 1 game and you get run out of the building in 2 or more of them.

Reactions: behemolari

Vilam

#Catlantic
Feb 8, 2012
San Francisco
Bro, at this point I don’t want them to get it done, even if they somehow showed signs of being able to do so. This would be probably the most undeserved cup in NHL history the way this team has completely collapsed.
Seriously. It's so like this f***ing team to suck the GODDAMN JOY OUT OF BEING IN THE FINALS. How the f*** am I even supposed to enjoy this if they somehow win? They look like SHIT

Reactions: pantherbot

pantherbot

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 7, 2006
Honestly guys I'm done tonight. I'm too pissed watching this horse shit display. I just can't. It's just a game, it's not worth it.

Reactions: behemolari

Felidae

Sep 30, 2016
I mean, that wasn't the best goal to give up by Bob.

But our entire offense from our main guys has dried up.

Verhaeghe 1 goal in the last 5 games. 5 points and 3 goals in the last 10.

Reinhart 6 points in the last 10.

Tkachuk 6 points and 1 goal in the last 10 games.

Mogo

Jun 26, 2002
I think Beezer and Weiss jerseys will survive. Rest will burn

I'll stick around to watch a rebuild. That might be fun. Draft lottery is more exciting than watching these bums play

Reactions: Beezers Mask

TotalHomer

Jan 3, 2022
Haven't posted since the 8-1 beating and just wanted to say good luck to you gents, whoever is able to stick with this team. I talked with @behemolari that I'll delete my account if we can't win it after a 3-0 lead, might as well do it now. I don't think they'll ever make another finals with this core after the damage done here.

I salute you strong ones. Peace out.

Cats711

Apr 24, 2022
UK
Last 3 games. 8-1, Verhaeghe should have made it 2-2, they make it 3-1 and we fall apart

Then we're 3-0 / 4-1 down before we start playing

Tonight not turned up yet in the 1st 2 periods and another 3 goal lead.

Can't keep giving teams a lead, then allowing them to get further ahead with no push back. We're getting what we deserve, a damn good beating.

Reactions: Marco 85
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad