LL v.99 - Old Dude taking charge

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

donkeyy0

May 31, 2011
I've heard this...I know because I didn't know it then either and I can't remember it now :laugh:

answer is man. Baby crawls, man walks, old man walks with cane.

Riddle of the Sphinx lol like the most famous riddle of all time.

Apr 1, 2010
I've heard this...I know because I didn't know it then either and I can't remember it now :laugh:

it's MAN.

Crawls on 4 legs walks on two then uses a cane for 3.

Everymorning a man who llives on hte 30th floor in a 30 storey building gets on the elevator and pushes the button for the ground floor. Everynight the man comes homes and pushes the button for the 18th floor, gets off and and walks up the stairs the other 12 floors. WHY?

Grant

LL Genius
Jan 16, 2012
London
it's MAN.

Everymorning a man who llives on hte 30th floor in a 30 storey building gets on the elevator and pushes the button for the ground floor. Everynight the man comes homes and pushes the button for the 18th floor, gets off and and walks up the stairs the other 12 floors. WHY?

Doesn't that riddle also have more mentioning how except when he is raining he can go up to the 30th because he has an umbrella and can reach the top buttons with the umbrella (he is a midget).

donkeyy0

May 31, 2011
it's MAN.

This one I've heard before...but I'm totally spacing on the answer...

Yep. Grant got it. That was definitely what I was thinking of.

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
Just played my friend in chel, Leafs vs Red Wings, Reimer was definitely the star with a shutout won 5-0 was so epic! :D man I swear the leafs on chel 13 are so fast i got like 8 breakaways in a game lol

Apr 1, 2010
Doesn't that riddle also have more mentioning how except when he is raining he can go up to the 30th because he has an umbrella and can reach the top buttons with the umbrella (he is a midget).

Yup.

OK Im beyind comingup with mor esomeone else post the riddles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad