LL v.99 - Old Dude taking charge

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leaf Rocket

Leaf Fan Till I Die
Dec 10, 2007
Toronto/Fredericton

Hell yea Charlio
Still think we shuda gone with Witzmas/Highschool title :P

This is awesome!
oh_my_god__who_the_hell_cares__by_nzabob-d46gjne.gif

Real hockey is almost back!

Damn straight brother.

Grant

LL Genius
Jan 16, 2012
London
I care, Hurt. I care.

I'm glad the betting event didn't go up for the Knights. I was going to bet 30k+ on it. I almost PMed Krishna asking if it was going to get up (but really it would be a friendly reminder to put the game up...) :laugh:

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
think im going to watch a movie and then get to bed. Gonna have an early night boys haa

JMcLeaf

I'm glad the betting event didn't go up for the Knights. I was going to bet 30k+ on it. I almost PMed Krishna asking if it was going to get up (but really it would be a friendly reminder to put the game up...) :laugh:

I was gonna put 10000 on London and 30000ish on Sarnia. Oh well, wouldn't have been able to bet anyways since I didn't get back from Statford until after 7.

Grant

LL Genius
Jan 16, 2012
London
Yeah buddy, unfortunately. But looking like it's going away quicker this time than the first one I had this year. I was down for like 10 days.

You've had the flu twice in the 12 days of this year?!?!?! :amazed: Unlucky you :sarcasm:

Jerkini

May 31, 2003
Visit site
Anyone else find it slightly odd that PK Subban and Steven Stamkos had a Nike Fuelband segment/video on Leafs TV? Can those guys please pull a Chris Bosh and Lebron James when the time comes? :sarcasm:

Hurt

Apr 6, 2009
What's up with those Fuelbands? Like I'm going to pay 170 bucks for a glorified pedometer.

Grant

LL Genius
Jan 16, 2012
London
Hearts? I break that.

Samples at Costco? I TASTE THAT.

-------------

Debit Cards? I swipe dat.

The weather? I check dat.

After a win:

8z7F8.gif

Whenever my dad is hungry but doesn't feel like making anything, he will go to Costco for the free samples for his meal. Never buys anything when he does that :laugh:

Grant

LL Genius
Jan 16, 2012
London
So once the goal of catching the habs in posts is complete, I think the new goal should be to catch the NJ board in lounges.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad