LL v.99 - Old Dude taking charge

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

JMcLeaf

hRgTO.png

9zUj1.gif

Grant

LL Genius
Jan 16, 2012
London
Another post milestone. Grats to JMc on 12,000 posts.

Damn, was hoping to get my post in before you posted in here :laugh:

kamosko

Ginger Jesus
Jun 18, 2010
Girouxsalem
my bud's neighbors downstairs like getting super duper high and blasting 80's trance music on weekends :laugh:

they're like 50 years old too, bert's age :sarcasm:

Apr 1, 2010
my bud's neighbors downstairs like getting super duper high and blasting 80's trance music on weekends :laugh:

they're like 50 years old too, bert's age :sarcasm:

Seriously go introduce yourself.

Tell them you are going to the store and wondered if the y wanted any cookies, or crackers, or chips or ya....um... say...

Where does your buddy live? :naughty:

JMcLeaf

I've been calling LL 100 for 15 threads and i ain't quiting now.

Yep I remember you calling it way back. Hopefully you are online when it's time for it to be made. I won't make it, but I can't guarantee someone else won't lol.

Hurt

Apr 6, 2009
Yes we know! :laugh: You have to make sure you are on for it, could be tough.

I'll delete all the others. Early in the lounge, we had a line up for people and we followed an order of who wanted what lounge and whatnot.

Grant

LL Genius
Jan 16, 2012
London
I'll delete all the others. Early in the lounge, we had a line up for people and we followed an order of who wanted what lounge and whatnot.

I don't make any of the threads so no need to worry about me. Also I know Schenn has been calling it for a while so wouldn't steal it on him. Wasn't aware you used to follow a order, I wasn't around back then in the olden days.

I should be good. Only time I @m busy tomorrow is hockey game at 1:30 and driving back to school.

Ah that works then. We won't be done this thread by 1:30 tomorrow so looks to be clear sailing for you there.

kamosko

Ginger Jesus
Jun 18, 2010
Girouxsalem

yeah this lounge used to have order in the lounge, now we have chaos.. and that brody guy nobody likes :P

Apr 1, 2010

IN that case how high will you let this lounge get?

Could my title be the longest in history?

Don't worry shenn. Take a few days off.

This is going to be the only lounge to hit 1500 posts. :yo: Awesome.

Hurt

Apr 6, 2009
IN that case how high will you let this lounge get?

Could my title be the longest in history?

Don't worry shenn. Take a few days off.

This is going to be the only lounge to hit 1500 posts. :yo: Awesome.

There has been topics with many thousand posts before. :laugh:

Grant

LL Genius
Jan 16, 2012
London
A farmer challenges an engineer, a physicist, and a mathematician to fence off the largest amount of area using the least amount of fence.

The engineer made his fence in a circle and said it was the most efficient.

The physicist made a long line and said that the length was infinite. Then he said that fencing half of the Earth was the best.

The mathematician laughed at the others and with his design, beat the others. What did he do?

Who will get the right answer first?

Apr 1, 2010
A farmer challenges an engineer, a physicist, and a mathematician to fence off the largest amount of area using the least amount of fence.

The engineer made his fence in a circle and said it was the most efficient.

The physicist made a long line and said that the length was infinite. Then he said that fencing half of the Earth was the best.

The mathematician laughed at the others and with his design, beat the others. What did he do?

Who will get the right answer first?

He used no fence at all. Just sunk a post into hte ground and the entire world was his.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad