LL v.99 - Old Dude taking charge

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
What JMc and DD said :P

I'm in class right now and the prof keeps saying "Not going to test you on this". Really hard to pay attention when he keeps saying that.

Thanks yeah I read that totally wrong lol

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
Someone has left and came back to my class that started at 7pm twice already. Just left again.

Just leave your class at 9 if you really don't want to miss the draft :P, I do that all the time and no one every cares or asks why.

Grant

LL Genius
Jan 16, 2012
London
Just leave your class at 9 if you really don't want to miss the draft :P, I do that all the time and no one every cares or asks why.

Yeah but I'm sitting at the back of the class and would have to walk by where the prof is speaking to get out of the room :laugh: I have the first few rounds set, so I am good as long as my class doesn't go past 9:30 (latest it can go is 10)

JMcLeaf

Yeah but I'm sitting at the back of the class and would have to walk by where the prof is speaking to get out of the room :laugh: I have the first few rounds set, so I am good as long as my class doesn't go past 9:30 (latest it can go is 10)

Lay down on your stomach and slowly slither out of the room

TML g u n n e R s*

gotta bring my laptop to my friends to do the draft.

i might make some dumb decisions.. as i will be ripped lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad