LL v.99 - Old Dude taking charge

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
I've got Kesler in the LLKL. So basically I put him on IR and then pick someone up that no one has on their team? Then once Kesler is good to go, I drop someone on my team then add Kesler back on? Correct?

And this is still up on the site Phion set up when we drafted all our players/prospects:
Free Agency will work like this:
Only 300 NHL players will be drafted, the ones left over will be placed into a Free Agency pool. They CANNOT be picked up for free. This season you must send a trade offer/compensation for the player you want to pick up. The League will decide if it is a fair compensation. Others ARE allowed to put their bids in. Best offer wins the Prized Player.

I assume this is no longer the case

Yeah Phion's way for FA's was too complicated ... To make it easy, once the season starts all undrafted players (WITH THE EXCEPTION OF DRAFTED PROSPECTS) are FA's and can be added. If you drop a player from your roster he'll go on waivers for 3 days, he team that has waiver priority and puts a claim on him will get him after 3 days; if he goes unclaimed he's a FA after 3 days.

IR spots are up in the air, I set a poll. I added a second spot, but in case you have more than two star players injured for the year, which does happen, you don't want to be forced to drop one so you can pick up a replacement so we might expand that to like 5 or something.

Grant

LL Genius
Jan 16, 2012
London
So I'm going to be a little late to the draft, where do I go to get into the draft? I want to know now so I can get in asap when I get home.

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
So, we've got 18 .. Yes 18 .. Teams in my work's annual fantasy hockey pool .. A standard head to head category league, and the draft is tomorrow after work hours in the office

I went in to pick my draft position (a number out of a bag), and got 2nd overall .. How about that, second year in a row with 2nd overall

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
So I'm going to be a little late to the draft, where do I go to get into the draft? I want to know now so I can get in asap when I get home.

You set up your pre draft rankings already right?

Dangles McGavin

RIP Lounge
Jul 7, 2010
Seattle/Waterloo
So, we've got 18 .. Yes 18 .. Teams in my work's annual fantasy hockey pool .. A standard head to head category league, and the draft is tomorrow after work hours in the office

I went in to pick my draft position (a number out of a bag), and got 2nd overall .. How about that, second year in a row with 2nd overall

Take Dion

Or big Teddy Peckham

ORRR Dougie "D'Jesus" Hamilton

SeenSchenn2

Itchin' For Mitch
Jun 15, 2010
Thornhill, ON

At first I read "during work hours", that'd be unreal :biglaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad