Live 2024 Draft in Vegas - thread for Sharks Fans attending

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Star Platinum

May 11, 2024
Totally unrelated, but I read that as D***Pick...I'm like I know the draft is in Vegas but man where are you buying those tickets lol
e9198ae59f7bca3112064c3626aeb1ed66db2c65f521dfcfaf190d49d68cd200.jpg

Reactions: DG93

OrrNumber4

Jul 25, 2002
Paging all mixologists out there...we need a signature Celebrini drink so that when he's drafted, there's something we can all toast with. I know little of these arts... Perhaps a martini (for Celebrini) with blue curacao (teal color)?

• Wow
Reactions: Sandisfan

karltonian

Jan 1, 2023
Paging all mixologists out there...we need a signature Celebrini drink so that when he's drafted, there's something we can all toast with. I know little of these arts... Perhaps a martini (for Celebrini) with blue curacao (teal color)?
and GINGER

Pavelski2112

Bold as Boognish
Dec 15, 2011
San Jose, California
For whatever reason, this post made me think of the old Shark Tanks they used to serve at Peggy Sue's and immediately felt sick because I'm already hungover and thinking about a 32oz drink doesn't help

weastern bias

worst team in the league
Feb 3, 2012
SJ
For whatever reason, this post made me think of the old Shark Tanks they used to serve at Peggy Sue's and immediately felt sick because I'm already hungover and thinking about a 32oz drink doesn't help
The trick is to drink 2 of them really fast and then run to the Shark Tank so you get the sweat going and get the buzz rocking just in time to be 25 minutes early to the Rush concert and then cry the whole time

coooldude

Sponsor
Jul 25, 2007
The trick is to drink 2 of them really fast and then run to the Shark Tank so you get the sweat going and get the buzz rocking just in time to be 25 minutes early to the Rush concert and then cry the whole time
While I don't have this specific experience, I have enough similar experiences to empathize strongly.

Star Platinum

May 11, 2024
Did you go to the R40 concert at The Tank in 2015?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad