Player Discussion Linus Ullmark (G)

JD1

Sep 12, 2005
Liking Green more and more for the same reasons I like Tocchet.
Don't remember where but a few weeks back I was listening to something saying that Tocchet and Green are very similar and what happened in Vancouver was simply player maturity - basically they evolved to the point they were prepared to listen to Tocchet. Maybe that happens here with our younger core

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
Don't remember where but a few weeks back I was listening to something saying that Tocchet and Green are very similar and what happened in Vancouver was simply player maturity - basically they evolved to the point they were prepared to listen to Tocchet. Maybe that happens here with our younger core
That's been one of the narratives since we hired Green, they are good friends so I imagine they talk shop a lot.

Emerica

May 29, 2010
Just a maintenance day, nothing to worry about

ds.gif

h2

Mar 26, 2002
Hopefully it's not his abductor muscle. Hasek has traumatized Sens fans when it comes to mysterious goaltender injuries.

Reactions: scout20

SENATOR

Feb 6, 2004
Ottawa
Ullmark pulled Murray on a desperate small market team. Laughing now all the way to the bank. He is not going to play more then 30 games this season, period. Mark my words. Will be traded with a first round pick next year.

Reactions: Norris4Norris

Norris4Norris

Jul 13, 2022
Ullmark pulled Murray on a desperate small market team. Laughing now all the way to the bank. He is not going to play more then 30 games this season, period. Mark my words. Will be traded with a first round pick next year.
Jeezz I hope not.

But to say that I am surprised Ullmark is injured would be an overstatement.

The question is how good is this Merilainen fellow.

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Did Ullmark have a setback? .. The team having to emergency call up Merilainen to backup and put Reinhart on the sidelines.. What is going on with this guy... went from some stiffness to a strain ... Do the Sens have to go get a goalie with Sogaard out.

Last edited:

thammias

Feb 8, 2006
I for one applaud your commitment to your negative, doom and gloom schtick. I will know this franchise is in serious trouble if you ever post anything remotely positive about the Senators.

Sun God Nika

Apr 22, 2013
i miss my laugh react emoji.

Ullmark hasn't won a cup unlike Murray so he still chasing something.

Last edited:

PoutineSp00nZ

Electricity is really just organized lightning.
Jul 21, 2009
Ottawa

Weird take after a player missed 3 games.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad