Player Discussion Linus Ullmark (G)

frightenedinmatenum2

Sep 30, 2023
Orange County Prison
Yes that was her handle.

Crazy obsession with Simmer.

TBF, he seems like the type that would be flattered that his local radio fame gained him a e-stalker.

So....we have one guy saying he faking, and another suggesting he's crippled for life. Oh boy. It's going to be a long season in here.

How do we know Linus Ullmark even exists? Has anybody ever met him in person?

Reactions: Nac Mac Feegle

StoicSensFan

ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ
Feb 6, 2014
To offset the negative energy in here..

Now that Ullmark's back and we're beginning our meteoric rise to the playoffs, what's everyone's dream playoff run?

Mine's TOR (obvious) -> FLA (Tkachukbowl) -> NYR (hate them but they probably win the Metro over the Canes) -> EDM (all Canadian final dream, will also accept VAN).

senswon

Quo Tendimus
Aug 1, 2007
Kingstone
I love how Green shot down any talk of the road trip being fun.

We are here on very serious business.

1000011557.jpg

JD1

Sep 12, 2005
Liking Green more and more for the same reasons I like Tocchet.
Don't remember where but a few weeks back I was listening to something saying that Tocchet and Green are very similar and what happened in Vancouver was simply player maturity - basically they evolved to the point they were prepared to listen to Tocchet. Maybe that happens here with our younger core

Reactions: Loach

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
Don't remember where but a few weeks back I was listening to something saying that Tocchet and Green are very similar and what happened in Vancouver was simply player maturity - basically they evolved to the point they were prepared to listen to Tocchet. Maybe that happens here with our younger core
That's been one of the narratives since we hired Green, they are good friends so I imagine they talk shop a lot.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad