Player Discussion Linus Ullmark (G)

JD1

Sep 12, 2005
Liking Green more and more for the same reasons I like Tocchet.
Don't remember where but a few weeks back I was listening to something saying that Tocchet and Green are very similar and what happened in Vancouver was simply player maturity - basically they evolved to the point they were prepared to listen to Tocchet. Maybe that happens here with our younger core

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
Don't remember where but a few weeks back I was listening to something saying that Tocchet and Green are very similar and what happened in Vancouver was simply player maturity - basically they evolved to the point they were prepared to listen to Tocchet. Maybe that happens here with our younger core
That's been one of the narratives since we hired Green, they are good friends so I imagine they talk shop a lot.

BigRig4

Feb 22, 2014
Not making a judgement about it one way or another - but safe to say this regime is not going to be transparent about injuries.

Reactions: DylanSensFan

Emerica

May 29, 2010
Just a maintenance day, nothing to worry about

ds.gif

h2

Mar 26, 2002
Hopefully it's not his abductor muscle. Hasek has traumatized Sens fans when it comes to mysterious goaltender injuries.

Reactions: scout20

SENATOR

Feb 6, 2004
Ottawa
Ullmark pulled Murray on a desperate small market team. Laughing now all the way to the bank. He is not going to play more then 30 games this season, period. Mark my words. Will be traded with a first round pick next year.

Reactions: Norris4Norris

Norris4Norris

Jul 13, 2022
Ullmark pulled Murray on a desperate small market team. Laughing now all the way to the bank. He is not going to play more then 30 games this season, period. Mark my words. Will be traded with a first round pick next year.
Jeezz I hope not.

But to say that I am surprised Ullmark is injured would be an overstatement.

The question is how good is this Merilainen fellow.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad