Player Discussion Linus Ullmark (G)

Carl Karlsson

Jan 15, 2021
That was such a great answer. Put booboo back in his place and make him feel stupid just like his question was. He hasn't played a regular game yet, but love him already ! I think (and hope) we finally found the goalie this team needs, now let's get the season started ! Go Sens Go

Reactions: Icelevel

DJB

Jan 6, 2009
twitter.com
I just hope Ullmark doesn’t get annoyed with our dumb media like Bruce and Brennan and says F this I’ll go sign elsewhere

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
Him and Ullmark are quite the match. I love it. There's been numerous WTF moments from his poor lines of questioning already.
You can tell he is already fed up with him haha. Season hasn't even started. I mean I dont blame him, he is probably wondering how this guy has this job. Cant string a sentence together and asks dumb questions.

BonHoonLayneCornell

Oct 16, 2006
Yukon
Completely different aura in net. You can tell he means business and takes his job seriously. I'm confident he will end as the best goalie tenure this franchise has ever had.

OD99

Oct 13, 2012
Florida tried to do some short side shots and rattle him early on in the game but my guy wasn't phased one bit.
I noticed that and mentioned it to my son when we were at the game.

It was really odd to see them take such bad angle goals over and over.

I figured there must be some video on him giving up his post there. Then I remembered @Micklebot (I think) posted some heat map for goals against Linus and his right side seemed to be a little warm.

Weird to see, but cool to see a team use their coaching and video work so seriously and good for Linus to never break and hold that post.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Rogle BK @ HV 71
    Rogle BK @ HV 71
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $656.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Ilves Tampere @ HIFK Helsinki
    Ilves Tampere @ HIFK Helsinki
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $25.00