Player Discussion Linus Ullmark (G)

Carl Karlsson

Jan 15, 2021
That was such a great answer. Put booboo back in his place and make him feel stupid just like his question was. He hasn't played a regular game yet, but love him already ! I think (and hope) we finally found the goalie this team needs, now let's get the season started ! Go Sens Go

Reactions: Icelevel

DJB

Jan 6, 2009
twitter.com
I just hope Ullmark doesn’t get annoyed with our dumb media like Bruce and Brennan and says F this I’ll go sign elsewhere

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
Him and Ullmark are quite the match. I love it. There's been numerous WTF moments from his poor lines of questioning already.
You can tell he is already fed up with him haha. Season hasn't even started. I mean I dont blame him, he is probably wondering how this guy has this job. Cant string a sentence together and asks dumb questions.

DackellDuck

Sep 20, 2024
You can tell he is already fed up with him haha. Season hasn't even started. I mean I dont blame him, he is probably wondering how this guy has this job. Cant string a sentence together and asks dumb questions.

Wait till he gets a “is it fair to say you would’ve liked to stop that one?” from Gord Wilson during a post game…

ReginKarlssonLehner

Let's Win It All
May 3, 2010
Dubai Marina
As advertized.

Looked like a guy who won the Vezina with 40 wins 2 years ago.

My fav part of his play is he's anti-korpisalo in that he looks very calm a la Carey Price. Effecient in his movements.

Florida tried to do some short side shots and rattle him early on in the game but my guy wasn't phased one bit. Terrific movement.

BonHoonLayneCornell

Oct 16, 2006
Yukon
Completely different aura in net. You can tell he means business and takes his job seriously. I'm confident he will end as the best goalie tenure this franchise has ever had.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad