Line Combos: Lines you expect to see vs what you want to see

Imgoingtowork

Apr 15, 2024
Sweden
Edvinsson pretty lousy defenseman in one of the best NHL teams of all time. Berggren is lousy from Sweden. The roughly 10 points mean that the Red Wings get rid of Berggren and Edvinsson as well. Next year, I want another option in the team, preferably good centers great talents Danielson and Lombardi and with talent centers Motte, Veleno, Kasper, Rasmussen, Compher must not leave the Red Wings. Best of all the centers Larkin is our leading first center, a Larkin trade could possibly happen with the big star Larkin to another team two skilled slopes in Larkin trade next first center Compher. With non Larkin this season or next season six or seven centers in squad.

Chris Langlois

Jan 31, 2022
Edvinsson pretty lousy defenseman in one of the best NHL teams of all time. Berggren is lousy from Sweden. The roughly 10 points mean that the Red Wings get rid of Berggren and Edvinsson as well. Next year, I want another option in the team, preferably good centers great talents Danielson and Lombardi and with talent centers Motte, Veleno, Kasper, Rasmussen, Compher must not leave the Red Wings. Best of all the centers Larkin is our leading first center, a Larkin trade could possibly happen with the big star Larkin to another team two skilled slopes in Larkin trade next first center Compher. With non Larkin this season or next season six or seven centers in squad.
Wtf is this? Literally makes 0 sense.

• Haha
Reactions: Ulysses31

OneMoreTry

Sep 26, 2021
Let me take a look at my previous post around here (#196) .. and let me scroll through my memories of the first game.. uh, high risk for anxiety and nightmares, better keep that short..

More and more, I get the impression that we need to rebuild/replace parts of that roster. What value does it have if certain guys score points on offense, if their lines/pairings give up more goals on the other end?

To some degree, better combinations/pairings would help, but overall you should get rid of (or avoid to sign, in the first place) players who lack defensive talent, or focus, or whatever.

What's absolutely beyond me is, why there are still people mentioning trading Maatta. The guy is just solid and one of the few D we have, that do not get scored on all the time. I know, he doesn't drive the offense or score a lot of points, but 85% of the game is played at even strength and if you give up less than you score yourself.. winning formula.

And yes, of course you won't win with two Maattas on the first line, that's well above his head.. but I would prefer to replace Chiarot, Petry, Holl and Gus with 4 more Maattas. :ha:

Oddbob

Jan 21, 2016

What on actual earth, did I just read???

• Haha
Reactions: Ulysses31

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad