Votes: 20 41.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Cup hunting
Our leaders don’t care about this game and just looking forward to the Super Bowl. Really sad, but predictable with this group
Connor isn't even a football or NFL fan. In the poll today for who were you picking for Superdumbbowl he picked Elks. Credit to him. He was just voting for the local club and doesn't give ttwo f***s about football.

ZJuice

pickle juice connoisseur
May 17, 2010
Edmonton
Somebody pissed in cornflakes this morning

;)

Just playing but you're kind of snarly today. So am I fwiw. lol
Seeing Nurse and "best defender" together made me furious. I stupidly brought up my hockey experience on the internet (something I avoided mentioning my entire time here), which I now regret.
Now i'm being reported by fellows HFOilers and am looking for a "Delete account" button.. Can you help?

Mowzie

Sep 17, 2003
Getting whipped by an AHL team, Seattle and Vegas with 2 points each today, tough schedule coming up...

Ibanez

Dec 1, 2014
Sucks to lose this game but every once and a while you need an ass kicking to humble you and remind you that every game needs effort.

Haven’t lost in regulation in over ten games. Was bound to get pumped at some point. Thankfully it’s against an eastern team.

Happy Super Bowl Sunday peeps!!

gordonhught

Feb 18, 2009
Seeing Nurse and "best defender" together made me furious. I stupidly brought up my hockey experience on the internet, which I now regret.
Now i'm being reported by fellows HFOilers and am looking for a "Delete account" button.. Can you help?
It happens. Worst thing is getting reported by people you post with.

Happened to me and I think I know who it was. YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE DIPSHITE.

Oilers in NS

Oct 11, 2017
Haven’t been to St. John’s. But Halifax and Montreal in my top 3 for sure. Montreal is a great “4 day weekend” city. Take a Friday flight there and Monday night home. Good for trips away with a significant other when you live in Canada.

Different feels compared to other cities.
If u go to St Johns, highly suggest George St festival. Lots of women and they r very friendly.

Reactions: Ibanez

TGOSnipes99

Feb 5, 2023
I get the impression that a trade is incoming…and the players got a whiff of who’s leaving…such a hanging heads down game.
If that were actually true, they are bigger losers than what we seen today lol.

Rather play with buddies than go win something

I think they were just looking forward to relaxing and partying and watching the Superbowl. Immature group

nexttothemoon

and again...
Jan 30, 2010
Northern AB
What select criticism. He's EVEN in a 6-2 loss and has only played 11mins. Hard to notice players on the bench. He was one of the better Oilres players yesterday and I thought we could have used his jam in this one. Coach had other ideas.
Sure take that as a slight on him if you like... I said I was hopeful he'd play well again after being scratced and be noticable out there... I haven't noticed him much in his 10+ minutes. Honest observation.

Last edited:
Reactions: Drivesaitl

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
Connor isn't even a football or NFL fan. In the poll today for who were you picking for Superdumbbowl he picked Elks. Credit to him. He was just voting for the local club and doesn't give ttwo f***s about football.
He might enjoy the partying of it. I don’t care about the NFL but Super Bowl parties are fun. They also don’t play till Wednesday so it’s probably a few days of drunk parting for the boys.

Reactions: Duke74
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad