Votes: 20 41.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

bellagiobob

Jul 27, 2006
Campbell 4.19 GF/Game
Skinner 3.23 GF/Game

Team scores nearly a goal extra per game with Campbell than Skinner. That’s a fact. You can ignore that all you want, doesn’t make it untrue.
Then play Campbell more. I don’t care why it is, all I care about is it happens, so ride with it.

Kerberos

Hound of Hades
Nov 4, 2021
He’s leading the league in PP goals and 2nd in PP points. I think he’s doing something right.
The PP is absolute garbage lately. Not converting like it was earlier in the season and honestly, Draisaitl playing like a 4th liner the past 10 games is a large reason for that.

Reactions: Oilers in NS

RipsADrive

Sep 16, 2008
Edmonton
These clowns deserve to be lit up. Bad habits have been creeping back in for a while. Yesterday was not an ideal game either but they turned it on and won it in the third.

Yeah this game has been coming for awhile.

Sucks it's against the Habs though. Their fans annoy me.

Reactions: Oilhawks

Dakinjor

Nov 13, 2014
Do it get me karlsson, if I have to watch another minute of barrie or Bouchard on the PP I’m gonna lose it

Kerberos

Hound of Hades
Nov 4, 2021
Bouchard needs to be traded before the rest of the league figures out he's a fraud. The guy's value is tanking with each game he plays.

Reactions: TGOSnipes99

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Cup hunting
Not sure if you are mad or actually trying to make conversation.

Shrug.
1676231655624.png

GrumpyKoala

Aug 11, 2020
it's so weird because we had a logical reasons for this type of thing when we had Smith. He supported the offense. There's no reason why there would be a difference in scoring between Campbell and Skinner

As I said earlier, the only difference is the guys NOT trying hard enough against easy teams, and Skinner start around 66% of his game against team outside a playoff position.

Cyclone can you check theses number?

Ibanez

Dec 1, 2014
Oh gosh, no I’m not mad. I like your name and enjoy your posts. f***ing internet erased the emotion of my post.
Lol damn internet!! Honestly couldn’t tell!! Thanks for clarifying!

But yes. You are very right. I prefer the hard guitars. I can’t deny. Loves me a good crunchy riff on a sick axe :)

Reactions: Ginger Papa

KarmaPolice

Snack enthusiast
Oct 5, 2007
In Limbo
McDavid and Drai both -3. I forget the exact stats, but apparently our 2nd to 4th lines have outscored our opponents a great margin at even-strength 5-on-5 this season, while McDavid and Drai are basically even. I expected better two-way play from these guys this year. I know they'll probably turn it on in the playoffs, when it matters most, but still underwhelmed in that area thus far.

Reactions: Oilhawks
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad