GDT: LIII | "On Repe-pe-pe-pe-peat" | Oilers @ Habs | 10:30AM | 2.12.23 | SNW

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

It All Came Down To This

• Kansas City Chiefs

Votes: 28 58.3%
  • Philadelphia Eagles

Votes: 20 41.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oilers in NS

Oct 11, 2017
Montreal is a great overall city. Went there for work many times. Great food. Good times. Many good nights had out on the town
I like it much better than Toronto. My favourite good time cities in Canada and I have been to every one, the top 3 are in no order
St Johns
Halifax
Montreal

Reactions: Ginger Papa

Oilhawks

Song to Hall Up High
Nov 24, 2011
Yeah this game has been coming for awhile.

Sucks it's against the Habs though. Their fans annoy me.

Yup, their fans are some of the worst. They pretty much epitomize this meme

472js2.png

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
it's so weird because we had a logical reasons for this type of thing when we had Smith. He supported the offense. There's no reason why there would be a difference in scoring between Campbell and Skinner
It makes zero sense. Even weirder?

Campbell 34.52 SF, 29.66 SA, 56.97 xGF%
Skinner 30.66 SF, 33.89 SA, 49.88 xGF%

The team plays substantially better for Campbell

Reactions: Mr Positive

TGOSnipes99

Feb 5, 2023
We all new the streak would come to an end from an absolute stinker of a game,just wouldn't hurt so much if it was an NHL team I stand of an AHL one

Skinner was brutal. Should of had 4 at a minimum of the 6
It was inevitable b/c they have looked like crap in every game sine the All-Star break. The dam broke today.

ZJuice

pickle juice connoisseur
May 17, 2010
Edmonton
So you think your 16 years of hockey allows you to break the rules of the board against personal insults.

What else does your unconfirmed experience entitle you to in your mind?
Well now I know who to thank when I get a warning. Thanks for making HF Oil more of a desert than it already becoming.

Ibanez

Dec 1, 2014
I like it much better than Toronto. My favourite good time cities in Canada and I have been to every one, the top 3 are in no order
St Johns
Halifax
Montreal
Haven’t been to St. John’s. But Halifax and Montreal in my top 3 for sure. Montreal is a great “4 day weekend” city. Take a Friday flight there and Monday night home. Good for trips away with a significant other when you live in Canada.

Different feels compared to other cities.

Reactions: McTedi

brentashton

Jan 21, 2018
I get the impression that a trade is incoming…and the players got a whiff of who’s leaving…such a hanging heads down game.
Bouchard might have got the biggest whiff. He seemed rattled from the start. Might be some truth to that young guy in trade rumours for the first time is probably unsettling.

Harry Curry

Oct 10, 2022
Well now I know who to thank when I get a warning.

Why would I report you? You didn't insult me. Plus you have 16 years of hockey playing experience and you won't disclose what that entitles you to here.

For all I know claiming 16 years of hockey playing experience gives somebody super duper moderator authority.

Thanks for making HF Oil more of a desert than it already becoming.

You think HFOil is a desert because there is a rule against personal insults?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad