Dec 20, 2018
IMG_3828.jpeg

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Lmao, this team is not good
They f***ing suck
Fitz needs to go if we miss the playoffs again. I've been saying it all along. You can't run it back with him again, unless he's just a figurehead after this year. I don't care who gets mad at me, he goes if we miss the playoffs again. He had enough time. He's either gonna be a hero or the villain with this year.

This team really needs to win 3 in a row against the Red Wings, Islanders and Ducks to keep the goodwill.

Hisch13r

May 16, 2012
NJ
Nemec is ass, never seen someone get caught as much as him, booooooooooo.

He's just not a great skater. His skating has always been greatly overrated. He's good mobility but his speed and acceleration is very average.

Hisch13r

May 16, 2012
NJ
Fitz needs to go if we miss the playoffs again. I've been saying it all along. You can't run it back with him again, unless he's just a figurehead after this year. I don't care who gets mad at me, he goes if we miss the playoffs again. He had enough time. He's either gonna be a hero or the villain with this year.

This team really needs to win 3 in a row against the Red Wings, Islanders and Ducks to keep the goodwill.

The dismantling of the identity of the team to try and make them more of a "playoff type" after we beat the Rags who were seen as a "playoff type team" was incredibly f***ing braindead

ZachaFlockaFlame

Aug 24, 2020
They're literally the hockey version of the NY Jets, the first Rodgers pick = Bratt getting dismantled on a hit and the entire game changed. Just a mentally soft core that wilts at the smallest thing in the game

Reactions: mdj12784

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad