Prospect Info: Liam Ohgren LW, 19th Overall, 2022 NHL Draft

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

BuiumSaveUs

Danila Yurov Fan Club Executive Assistant
May 2, 2018
On KFAN this morning, Guerin all but said Ohgren and Marat were locks to make the roster next season.
What was the verbiage? That’s quite the change in philosophy from when he first took over.

Blue Ox

Let's Play Hockey!
Nov 5, 2019
North Star State
It'll give me something to keep me watching. This season was rough. Found my viewership way down. I went to one game that was early in the season, against the rangers. Wild won it in a shootout. Great game.

Dr Jan Itor

Dec 10, 2009
MinneSNOWta
Kaprizov - Ek - Boldy
Johansson - Rossi - Zucc
Ohgren - Khusnuts - Hartman
Foligno - Gaudreau - Somebody

I'm sure they'll swap Foligno and Ohgren though.

BuiumSaveUs

Danila Yurov Fan Club Executive Assistant
May 2, 2018
Kaprizov - Ek - Boldy
Johansson - Rossi - Zucc
Ohgren - Khusnuts - Hartman
Foligno - Gaudreau - Somebody

I'm sure they'll swap Foligno and Ohgren though.
Kaprizov-Rossi-Kane
Boldy-Ek-Zucc
Mojo-Yurov-Hartman
Ohgren-nuts-Foligno
Gaudreau

Obvious Fabertism

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2009
MN
Hard not to get excited about him, especially liked the quotes below from the article. And as Guerin also mentioned, he plays a game that could translate to any part of the lineup.

"You could see how an Ohgren, Boldy and Eriksson Ek line would work.

“I like him a lot,” Boldy said. “Strong, powerful, skates well. He can shoot. He won his battles, too, which is huge. It just opens up more in the NHL if you can win those battles and keep the puck alive. Guys are so good that it’s tough if that’s an issue.”

Hynes said there are plans for Ohgren to get looks up in the lineup during camp and “see what he does” with it."

Reactions: Circulartheory

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad